Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Mac Zdoom automap somehow changed

I think it happened after I download the cartoony Bunker Brawl 3D by MSPaintR0cks. Basically my automap is now all gray with no other colors to indicate linedef types and it swivels when I navigate rather than changing the direction of the player. I just upgraded Zdoom from 2.5.0 to 2.6.1, but this had no effect on the automap. Any ideas would be helpful, thanks!

Awesome! Thank you!! Wow, yes, been wanting to turn of "show key doors" for forever! I hated it because it's an unfair advantage which I find all too often helpful, yes, but it's a cheat nonetheless.

BTW, it's kinda funny, but yesterday I was thinking it'd be fun to make a thread proposing a new custom title for you. Kinda random, I know. I didn't as I was afraid that it may annoy the mods, but now that you have earned it I think I will, unless you don't want a campaign for a new custom title.

Hellbent said:

unless you don't want a campaign for a new custom title.

Pretty much that, honestly. I don't care for a custom title; and if I wanted threads full of people talking about me, I'd get a tumblr account.

If Graf's changed, then what you have now could be seen as your custom title? He's the only other one (I'm sure there are others) with that one.

Gez's custom title should either be "I don't care for a custom title" or "I wanted threads full of people talking about me, I'd get a tumblr account". :P

Sodaholic said:

If I wanted threads full of people talking about me, I'd get a tumblr account

Seconded!

Gez said:

Pretty much that, honestly. I don't care for a custom title; and if I wanted threads full of people talking about me, I'd get a tumblr account.

Wow, tumblr is great!