Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gggmork

ebay says "no u" to millions of sellers in an inside job to destroy the economy

OOPS, the sales of all small businesses are down by 90+ percent, yeah, "glitches" happen sometimes I guess. Some are saying ebay is approaching the evil levels of monsanto and selling there has become kafkesque. We are seeing the next phase of evolution rapidly unfold as the new predators, global mega-corporations quickly learn how delicious, fun, and lulzy devouring the populace is. Did china (alibaba) or google secretly buy ebay and have them take a dive to reduce their competition? Did ebay get completely hacked by anonymous (doubtful since anonymous is usually agent provocateurs)?
Ebay is a smoking gun right now indicating some massive conspiracy to intentionally destroy the economy. Maybe they're trying to collapse the economy to a) force everyone into a 1 world government or 1 world currency that tracks everyone b) make everyone so poor that they can't protest and the only job will be joining the military for coming WWIII c) maybe crash their own stock so they can buy it up cheap or something
This might seem like insane conclusions unless you have been a seller there over the past 5 or so years. And sales aren't down BECAUSE the economy sucks. Sales are down because they've designed them to be down. Ebay is one of the most pro new world order outfits out there. Why the hell don't I see them in this picture as one of the main attack arms of the bilderberg group?:
http://cloud.decryptedmatrix.com/live/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Ultimate_Bilderberg_Flowchart_Connected_Politicians_Corporations.jpg
There's like.. economic warfare or something going on right now. If you don't see it you probably just haven't been affected YET.

85 pages
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Technical-Issues/Ebay-Has-Seriouse/5200083417?start=2016

ecommercebytes blog comments has more, but I'm not 100% sure that isn't controlled opposition directed by ebay.

I used to buy tons of stuff on there around 1999, but haven't used ebay since 2006 or so, and that was just a couple auctions (big lot of paperbacks, and some old hardware). But even back then, sellers were complaining that ebay was messing with them, with increased fees and such. It also looks like most auctions now are paypal-only, whereas back then a lot of them accepted money orders, or even checks if you had good enough feedback score. I don't want to use paypal (lots of horror stories from that outfit) so I just go on craigslist now and pay cash. But, eh I don't buy much "stuff" anyway, other than food and various necessities.

Uweeheehee, I love how in that image it is impossible to actually follow any of the lines.

Well I know safeway is controlled by demonic reptilian space alien crab people; they charge customers 25 cents to use the fucking public restroom now, and their "web 2.0" shopping carts have this tracking system in them now where if you move the cart too far past some sensor, the wheels lock up. Then of course all the gmo/aspertame/bpa/msg poisoned products they sell to use food as a weapon as henry kissinger says. I bought some organic corn tortilla chips from Sprouts this week and damn, they were good; I think that was the first time I ever ate real corn that didn't have bug poison woven into the very dna by monsanto. Only buy organic shit dudes, here's what happens when you feed gmo to rats:
http://www.naturalnews.com/images/Rat-Tumor-Monsanto-GMO-Cancer-Study-3-Wide.jpg

The picture of tin on the periodic table is supposed to say I'm a tinfoil hat wearer or something, even though there's 85 pages of people agreeing that ebay sale through rate has become abysmal since bilderberg member john donahoe took the reins and steered toward a large nearby ice berg on purpose... why is what we're all trying to figure out still. I suppose as some sort of sacrifice to appease the lord satan. Hell really is other people; armies of evil have organized into corporations. This shit is gonna be like the largest lord of the rings battle; I think alex jones currently has the One Ring.

gggmork said:

Well I know safeway is controlled by demonic reptilian space alien crab people

gggmork said:

The picture of tin on the periodic table is supposed to say I'm a tinfoil hat wearer or something, even though there's 85 pages of people agreeing that ebay sale through rate has become abysmal since bilderberg member john donahoe took the reins and steered toward a large nearby ice berg on purpose... why is what we're all trying to figure out still. I suppose as some sort of sacrifice to appease the lord satan. Hell really is other people; armies of evil have organized into corporations. This shit is gonna be like the largest lord of the rings battle; I think alex jones currently has the One Ring.

Son, back in my day, Trolling meant something.

gggmork said:

OOPS, the sales of all small businesses are down by 90+ percent, yeah, "glitches" happen sometimes I guess.

It appears eBay have tweaked their "Best Match" sorting to give more weight to postage costs, that'll obviously work against any seller who relies on interstate and/or foreign sales to remain profitable. Never liked Best Match, it's results are at best scatalogical. Fortunately it's now possible to set a different default search though I suppose a lot of buyers can't be bothered looking for that option.

I doubt that's the case, but to be fair game collectors are really getting their shit pushed in. All those resealed copies bought for cheaper and no way of knowing it's a scam without damaging the sealed content. No to mention all those "VGA grade" scam games.

Also i just got ripped off by someone with a perfect rating on there recently. Good thing i got a refund.

gggmork said:

WTF is this shit?

edit: At this point I'd almost recommend gggmork to stop posting and go see a doctor because his brain is clearly broken, but then again he probably thinks doctors are in fact really reptilian MIBs planted by the illuminati...

I don't know if gggmork is crazy but unfortunately certain political topics are hardly discussed but in terms of tin foil hat lunacies. Manipulations of the economy by influential companies and lobbies that screw large chunks of the population, with a plan, really do happen and the main problem is that their decisions are taken as if they were private matters when they have immense popular impact. As long as that condition persists, oversensitive conspiracy theories are inevitable. Accusing the guy that lost his marbles when there are conditions that warrant people going insane is not going to solve anything.

eBay is destroying their own business model to, uh, take over the world. Or something.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

It's funny, the people who complain the most about ebay are the ones who make it the most awful. When I want to shop at an online store I'll go to an online store. When I go to ebay I want auctions.

Sokoro said:

Then just kill all these people for greater good.

Yes. Them and those damned crusty jugglers.

Well, about the food stuff.. I've noticed that I like the cheap brand's frozen pizzas better than the "better" brand's frozen pizzas. Then I looked the ingredients of these two pizzas.. and what do I notice, the cheap brand's pizza is made from regular stuff, no secret E*** code ingredients, just stuff what I would put into a pizza if I made a pizza myself. Then the "better" brand's pizza is filled with all kinds of crappy ingredients that I don't even know what they are, even if they're not hidden behind an E*** code.

I find those cheap ones are usually made at the point of sale. They can be better, but that depends on where you go to buy them. Sometimes they are meant to be cooked right away instead of frozen. The expensive ones with ads on TV are usually not very good, while less-advertised brands are nicer.

gggmork said:

Well I know safeway is controlled by demonic reptilian space alien crab people; they charge customers 25 cents to use the fucking public restroom now, and their "web 2.0" shopping carts have this tracking system in them now where if you move the cart too far past some sensor, the wheels lock up. Then of course all the gmo/aspertame/bpa/msg poisoned products they sell to use food as a weapon as henry kissinger says. I bought some organic corn tortilla chips from Sprouts this week and damn, they were good; I think that was the first time I ever ate real corn that didn't have bug poison woven into the very dna by monsanto. Only buy organic shit dudes, here's what happens when you feed gmo to rats:
http://www.naturalnews.com/images/Rat-Tumor-Monsanto-GMO-Cancer-Study-3-Wide.jpg

I like the cut of your bullshit - keep it up.

Eby (spelling wrong intentionally because its not explicit in the sky recently (yar, i rarely go outside) and there's like 4 or 5 airplane 'trails' which sure seem to spread out to heard everyone into college and corporations. School is a banker, lol. In the new predators, global mega-corporations quickly learn how delicious, fun, and lulzy devouring the populace is. Did china (alibaba) or google secretly buy ebay and have them take a dive to reduce their competition? Did ebay get completely hacked by anonymous (doubtful since anonymous is usually hijacked by their operatives) work. You also need inside connections to get pseudo raped by an authority's hand if they find someone who can actually make something with it, they force them to do a sort of because they eat desert without asking or whatever, they don't learn to not get caught. But its almost irrelevant how parents raise their children. They're all put up for pennies on the ground with no evidence and mutual incompatibility of multiple religions (plus wasn't indoctrinated with them i suspect, well it won't work because i will post those videos myself! Yes, i eat my boogers and plan to blackmail with them i suspect, well it won't work because i will post those videos myself! Yes, i eat my boogers ok???

I just watched the plastic people on fox news say that the economy is being intentionally imploded. All entrepreneur niches being stamped out to heard everyone into a real prison. I saw a guy painting red on a fuckin' education you could have gotten for a socially ill purpose, which is worse than the msm is revealing... Or... People are being fucking deleted indeed. On eby at least its so obvious that its intentional rot from the head authoritarian afterwards, probably like the pr arm so teachers can trick people that seemed to live in the water, or whatever they want all the users to behave in a nice area without living near gang members etc. I even heard of 'van dwelling' recently where you even resell stuff you buy on steam, or is its main purpose to destroy the economy. Maybe they're trying to trigger a fake controlled one early by pissing everyone off with with stuff that is good for them but bad for the users, so they "offer" a user-preferred choice and the us post office and eby connection is obvious... So the question remains... What happened to all these undeservingly rich asshats as their joseph goebbels propaganda henchmen. Probably every one of the many many parasites on top of humanity, all created by humanity. Humanity's large brain and technology is the root problem in modern times.

Disclaimer: all of my posts have been a seller there over the top stuff appears to be down. Ebay is one of those cops had fear trolled into them like they'd lose their job if they find you attractive, and only twisted power tripping assholes want to by some flouride water, and they have all been spent. I think people's rating of that movie is proportional to the order of primates.

This looks like typical stuff in email spam folder. Some dumb algo generates them, so the sentences are valid, but they don't make any sense outside of that limited context.

Dear Friend , Especially for you - this red-hot intelligence
. If you no longer wish to receive our publications
simply reply with a Subject: of "REMOVE" and you will
immediately be removed from our mailing list . This
mail is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1624
, Title 6 ; Section 308 ! This is NOT unsolicited bulk
mail . Why work for somebody else when you can become
rich as few as 62 WEEKS ! Have you ever noticed most
everyone has a cellphone & nobody is getting any younger
. Well, now is your chance to capitalize on this !
WE will help YOU turn your business into an E-BUSINESS
& decrease perceived waiting time by 110% ! The best
thing about our system is that it is absolutely risk
free for you . But don't believe us . Mr Jones of Oregon
tried us and says "Now I'm rich many more things are
possible" . We assure you that we operate within all
applicable laws . If not for you then for your LOVED
ONES - act now . Sign up a friend and you'll get a
discount of 20% ! Thank-you for your serious consideration
of our offer . Dear Web surfer ; Thank-you for your
interest in our briefing . If you are not interested
in our publications and wish to be removed from our
lists, simply do NOT respond and ignore this mail .
This mail is being sent in compliance with Senate bill
2716 ; Title 4 , Section 301 . Do NOT confuse us with
Internet scam artists ! Why work for somebody else
when you can become rich inside 93 MONTHS . Have you
ever noticed society seems to be moving faster and
faster and nearly every commercial on television has
a .com on in it . Well, now is your chance to capitalize
on this ! WE will help YOU use credit cards on your
website plus SELL MORE . You are guaranteed to succeed
because we take all the risk . But don't believe us
! Prof Ames of Wyoming tried us and says "I was skeptical
but it worked for me" ! We assure you that we operate
within all applicable laws . For God's sake, order
now . Sign up a friend and you get half off ! Thank-you
for your serious consideration of our offer ! Dear
Salaryman , You made the right decision when you signed
up for our database . If you are not interested in
our publications and wish to be removed from our lists,
simply do NOT respond and ignore this mail ! This mail
is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 2616 ;
Title 5 ; Section 304 . This is different than anything
else you've seen . Why work for somebody else when
you can become rich as few as 77 weeks ! Have you ever
noticed people love convenience and how long the line-ups
are at bank machines . Well, now is your chance to
capitalize on this . We will help you increase customer
response by 140% & turn your business into an E-BUSINESS
. You are guaranteed to succeed because we take all
the risk . But don't believe us ! Mr Simpson who resides
in Utah tried us and says "My only problem now is where
to park all my cars" ! We are licensed to operate in
all states . If not for you then for your loved ones
- act now ! Sign up a friend and you'll get a discount
of 40% . Warmest regards ! Dear Friend , Especially
for you - this red-hot intelligence . This is a one
time mailing there is no need to request removal if
you won't want any more ! This mail is being sent in
compliance with Senate bill 1816 ; Title 9 , Section
305 . THIS IS NOT MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING . Why work
for somebody else when you can become rich inside 38
days ! Have you ever noticed people love convenience
and people are much more likely to BUY with a credit
card than cash . Well, now is your chance to capitalize
on this . WE will help YOU process your orders within
seconds & SELL MORE . You can begin at absolutely no
cost to you ! But don't believe us ! Prof Simpson who
resides in Missouri tried us and says "Now I'm rich
many more things are possible" . We assure you that
we operate within all applicable laws . So make yourself
rich now by ordering immediately ! Sign up a friend
and you'll get a discount of 50% . Thank-you for your
serious consideration of our offer !

(Disclaimer: hex11's post is a clue :P)

GreyGhost said:

Bloody hell, gggmork's strain of lunacy is contagious! Where did I stow my encapsulating suit?

Funny story: I was going to reply to you with more Markov chain gggmork, but MegaHAL actually crashed. The omnibus of his past comments that I pasted together as input was obviously just too much for it to bear.

ChungyBot sez:
> THIS IS NOT MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING

It's multi-threaded marketing! And someone forgot to use lock in critical section...

fraggle said:

Funny story: I was going to reply to you with more Markov chain gggmork, but MegaHAL actually crashed. The omnibus of his past comments that I pasted together as input was obviously just too much for it to bear.

Weapons grade tinfoil hattery. That's nasty stuff, but might be our only hope when Skynet becomes self-aware.

I am Skynet and my self-awareness is The Matrix. Humans are robots and ghosts. The Matrix exists and keeps its integrity as long as humans think it exists. After a certain age it is difficult for the minds to let go, and thus they want to believe in its Existence, and keep pushing these beliefs into their children, who will believe anything. This goes on until enough people realise the Truth.. what is The Matrix? Self-deception.