Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Face23785

ROE Erebus Level 2 Secret Help

I'm playing the BFG Edition (significant amounts of unimpressed with the "improvements", but soldiering on nontheless) and I've come across a secret I can't figure out. In the Elevator Bay, there is a storage locker #029 which you received the code for in an earlier PDA. Next to this there is an apparently broken door, and inside is another storage locker, a dead civilian, and a PDA. There's also a busted flaming pipe and a health station. In the ceiling I see a hole that goes up like you possibly access it through ventilation from another room. I've looked all over and can't find a way in. Anyone know this secret? I vaguely remember this from playing the PC version of ROE and I feel like I figured it out before, but I can't for the life of me now.

Damn it! I can't believe I didn't see that. I even looked down the elevator shaft to see if there was possibly a ledge or something... I blame that on trying to play it on 3D. My 3D glasses are for movies, games are excessively dark on them. Yeah that was it...