Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shockwav3

hmmm ... sausages

hmm i just found some nice recipes for sausages.

LINGUICA PIZZA
-----
6 English muffins, split in half
Linguica, sliced thin
Pizza sauce
Grated mozzarella cheese
Cover muffins with pizza sauce, place slices of linguica on top, & cover with cheese. Broil about 10 min. in broiler.

LINGUICA DREAMS
-----
1 lb. linguica ground separately
1 bell pepper, cleaned
3 stalks celery
1 lge. onion
Put linguica into a large skillet and add 1 cup ketchup. Simmer 15 to 20 min. Add remaining ground ingredients and simmer for 30 min. Serve on fingertip rolls.

BAKED LINGUICA
-----
In a roasting pan combine:
1 lb. linguica, cut in 3-inch pieces
1 mid. Onion sliced
1 tsp. Salt
Dash pepper
1 can tomatoes
1 can water
4 med. Potatoes
2 carrots (optional)
Bake at 400 degrees 1/2 hour, turn potato & linguica over, and bake 1/2 hour more or until potato is done. You may have to add a little water if linguica gets too dry.

MUSHROOMS & LINGUICA
-----
Peel skin off 1 lb. linguica & cut into little pieces. Add 1 good size onion, chopped, 1 good size green pepper chopped, and 1 can mushrooms. If preferred, you can also add 1 lb. hamburger. Simmer everything slowly stirring occasionally until cooked. Season if necessary. Serve with Portuguese bread or rolls. Also can be served over rice.

sounds nice, doesn't it :)

dude, you haven't fucking lived until you've had cumberland sausages.

Hey, orion, the Weed Sausage Alliance, yeah!!! Remember? Right now I've got a enough quality sheesha on my desk here to seriously challenge you, my man!

Originally posted by Shockwav3
if i'll ever come to the US i can help you

No now go away
I can get my GF to cook or something

Best sausage I ever tasted was a long German sausage of some sort - it kills me that I have forgotten the name of the sausage, 'cause I really damn liked it :-P´

most likely bratwurst.

Hmm, I've got a lot of salamis, prosciuttos, and Nuremburg bratwurst downstairs, waiting for me to eat them as part of a balanced diet.

/me feasts with dsm.

Prosciutto is one of the grossest things I've ever eaten. Wierd stuff. Raw ham in realy thin slices. :?

I've had some really good sausage from various yuppie health-food stores. I had this apple and tomato sausage thsat was realy quite good, although the texture was somewhat odd.

Originally posted by dsm
Best sausage I ever tasted was a long German sausage of some sort - it kills me that I have forgotten the name of the sausage, 'cause I really damn liked it :-P´

Tarin?

Originally posted by pritch
most likely bratwurst.

Hmm, I've got a lot of salamis, prosciuttos, and Nuremburg bratwurst downstairs, waiting for me to eat them as part of a balanced diet.

/me feasts with dsm.

Nah, Bratwurst is okay, but nowhere near as good as that one.
Might be Bockwurst.
Now I think about it, it could also just be because this particular shop was good at making tasty sausages.

Don't like salami I'm afraid, but Nuremberg bratwurst, mmmmmm :-P´
Thanks for inviting me in pritch :-)
Btw, cool avatar!

My dad likes to steam sausages... the weird thing is that they actually taste better steamed than if you baked or pan fried them...

smoked sausages are yummy, anyway, too much of cholesterol, no thanks sir!

Originally posted by bigbadgangsta
I don't know how to cook...

I hope it's just cause you're the laziest fuck ever, cause cooking is really not that difficult.

cooking is really not that difficult

Tell that to my Dad. He can't even use a microwave.

Originally posted by fodders
Black puddings, huge sausages made from dried pig's blood are my fave :)Honestly, no joke I love 'em

I loved those too when I was a kid up until I reached the middle of my teens. Unfortunately, I've got a little tired of them later on (they still taste good though). Hopefully, that's only temporarily.
[edit]Oh yeah, and directly translated from my own language, these would be called "Blood sausages" because of the ingredients, heh[/edit]

Originally posted by fodders
Black puddings, huge sausages made from dried pig's blood are my fave :)Honestly, no joke I love 'em

yeah, i like that kind of sausage too, well honestly it's the only type of sausage i eat because i'm, hmmm, some kind of _vegetarian_ which only eats that dumb flesh shit from McDonalds.

Originally posted by DooMBoy
Fah, all this sausage talk makes me hungry:)

heh, be happy that you aren't at work right now. like i am

Hey, orion, the Weed Sausage Alliance, yeah!!! Remember? Right now I've got a enough quality sheesha on my desk here to seriously challenge you, my man!

weren't you on my side of the alliance though?

Heh, you know what it is like with allies. They're your friends until they decide that it's no longer worth siding with you, whereafter they challenge you.
Oh, and sometimes your enemies can become your friends too.

dude, you haven't fucking lived until you've had cumberland sausages.

Ditto.

/me licks lips.

Originally posted by dsm
Heh, you know what it is like with allies. They're your friends until they decide that it's no longer worth siding with you, whereafter they challenge you.
Oh, and sometimes your enemies can become your friends too.

Money is your only real friend. That's rule number one of the dealing game.

dude my mom makes this kick ass type of pasta that has saussage in it. the saussage kicks ass, it is a bit spice but it is damn good stuff. talking about it now makes kme hungry

Originally posted by kain
yah, i am sick of sausage, mainly because my dad is croation.

this could be the new Best Post Ever(tm)

Originally posted by Ralphis
Fredrik is a god. i love his long swedish penis

hmm, no, Ralphy is still there at no. 1 :)

heh, I'm still on your side, O.

Unfortunately the weed is all gone now though :(

/me looks expectantly to Orion...