Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ExIm

My unfinished map (for anyone who interest)

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I released the first map here (well, you may not remember it at all). Right now, there is still no new map I have been developing yet (I only have an idea but still no time to make it).

The reason I post this thread is that, actually before the first map, there was another map I made and planned to release it as my first map. However, right now it is marked as failure and unfinished work due to various reason such as bad map and texture design, few texture glitches, bad coding structure. Anyway, recently there seem to be someone who still interest in this unfinished map as they watched my demo video. So I decide that there may be somebody here who want to make it better or, at least, I think it will give you some idea to make a good map.

Here is my unfinished map (wad) link: http://www.mediafire.com/?oy87po77x0obfgf

The playable map takes place in the 3rd map. Since it is unfinished, there is not enough ammo for you so feel free to use cheats. Some other maps (map 1, 2 and 4) are the ones I used to test my ACS scripts. Use them as you wish.