Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

The /newstuff Chronicles #420

Harmata said:

SweatyGremlins is as subtle as always.

You didn't wonder what the "Sweaty" part of his name meant?

No. Only the "Gremlins" part.
I think "gremlins" is that thing that they add to water in some countries to prevent caries.

Krispy said:

Screw that, I'll want to see /Newstuff #5000, when everyone makes maps through human-computer interface cables and maps are amazing as a result. Or nightmarish. Either way it'll be interesting :)

^ This.

Yes, I know this is a strange bump. I was reading these reviews, and wondered how in the world Bloodshedder ran out of ammo on Evil Unleashed II. I was seriously rolling around in shotgun shells and chaingun ammo the entire time. I had 100 shells about halfway through the level (on UV of course). Am I just that good, or was Bloodshedder having a bad day with accuracy? I found Evil Unleashed II to be an absolute cake walk. The first one was more difficult than the second one, although the second is much better in the visuals department.

Yes, it's a strange bump indeed. Especially considering you are talking about Dragonsbrethren, not Bloodshedder.

Zed said:

Yes, it's a strange bump indeed. Especially considering you are talking about Dragonsbrethren, not Bloodshedder.

Whoops, you are indeed correct. I simply read Bloodshedder as the poster, but didn't see the "reviewed by". So yes, I mean Dragonsbrethren.

The review was fine, Dragonsbrethren. I just thought it was amusing that you ran out of ammo. ;)