Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GreyGhost

Games giveaway

No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I have some games to give away.

A promotion that's currently running on Good Old Games has left me with spare copies of Fallout, Fallout 2 and Redneck Rampage Collection. While I could probably make a few dollars auctioning the gift code on eBay I'd prefer to give it to someone who'll appreciate the games.

There are just a few conditions attached -

• The games are all linked to the one gift code, so can't be split.
  • You'll need to register a GOG account (if you haven't one already) to redeem the gift code.
  • If you on-sell the gift code, the proceeds aren't to be used to support global terrorism.
Drop me a PM if still interested and the conditions haven't scared you off. It'll most likely be first come, first served.

Anyone else in a similar predicament? Feel free to add your gifts to the thread.

This is a cool idea; I'm sure there's lots of folks here that get extra codes and such from both gog sales and Steam from preorders and bulk game packs and such. I've got an extra key for Counterstrike Source on Steam if anyone wants it :)

I'm interested, but I already have Fallout on my GOG account so I'd rather they go to someone who needs all three. (That and I'm still bitter about GOG pulling that "oh noes we closed" publicity stunt when they went out of beta. Right when I wanted to download that copy of Fallout again...)

I like purist's contest idea (provided you haven't already been bombed by a hundred PMs).

Hey, noble decision.
I personally know every inch of those games, so i don't really need another copy, even if legal, he-he.

Umph! I wish you were giving away Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Dark Forces III - Jedi Outcast.
I'd actually try to send you something in return for that. LOL

P.S.: Why did they have to give it such a damn long title though? It sounds so long and ugly. :/

Clonehunter said:

So it's just a giveaway without any other requirements?

It is. I'd considered adding a "name your firstborn after me" clause but didn't want to drive everyone away. Other gifters can set their own terms - if any.

Dragonsbrethren said:

I like purist's contest idea (provided you haven't already been bombed by a hundred PMs).

I like it to, though something Doom-related might be a better choice.

There hasn't exactly been a deluge of PMs, but enough for me to declare the offer closed. Thanks to everyone who expressed their interest. I'll identify the lucky recipient later on, unless they wish to remain anonymous.