Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deathmatcher

DTS-T - A ZDoom megawad [available now]

I've finished it. Not very impressed but there is some good stuff that I'd wish could make its way into other projects.

I like the audio comments upon entering a new location, sets a tone and background for things to come. Some scripted things are really nice. Of course The Jade Cube has a really great concept.

Level design is both bland and interesting, though I have yet to play it all.

But good on the author for at least trying to do something interesting and unique. I'll probably finish this. The concepts are kinda cool, and I like stuff that is a little different. Don't get discouraged OP

@darknation. Dood, welcome back. I've almost missed your bluntness. Almost. As for your opinions on this wad, yeah, fair enough. More vocal than I would have been, granted, but everyone is entitled to said opinions. I gotta say, I am wondering why you would come out of virtual retirement here, after rarely posting in the last couple of years, (at least not that I've seen), just to rip shit off this particular project.

Not even trying to be critical. I just don't get it. Well, I mean, I do get it, in an abstract, pop-psychology kind of way, but in the end, like, why even bother?

I was playing this wad last night and actually had to ask myself "why am I still playing this?"

I was ready to give up very early on, after a series of terribly basic maps led to a narrow walkway winding around a death-pit of no escape. But I was convinced to stick with it on the promise of later improvements.

The design does improve a bit as time goes on, and the ongoing story is engaging enough to keep me interested. The voice acting isn't that bad either to be honest, and there are some nice ideas here and there.

But on the whole it seems like a good idea in desperate need of some half-decent mapping. I'm not just talking about the basic look of the maps, there are numerous crimes against gameplay:

- platform jumping and narrow walkways (invisible in one case) combined with damaging pits that you can't escape from.

- some kind of instant death chess-board memory puzzle that I ended up saving my way through

- corridor mazes so narrow and long you can't dodge the enemy missiles

- a switch hunt on the space station that involved going back and forth several times between 2 rooms on opposite ends on the map while making a detour to another room every time to hit another switch that would allow you to actually make the journey.

- death pits of no escape with narrow walkways and platform jumping, did I mention them already? I'll mention them again because thats how bloody annoying they are.

I've done a couple of maps on the last episode and they've been ok, but there have been several moments throughout the wad where I've come close to kicking it up the arse for wasting my time, and I can't help feeling there will be more before its over.

Is this really supposed to be for ZDoom, because I don't see any significant ZDoom features in the screenshots. This could have just as well been made for Boom.

Let me get it clear that I don't mind criticism. Even harsh criticism - as long as it's constructive and gives me some clues to improve upon in the future.

Even though it took me half a lifetime to complete, it's still a "beginner's effort" as someone expressed it, so expecting only praises for it would have been silly.

What I don't like is when opinions turn into a flame war and people are being bashed because their opinion differs.

I'm sure it's not asked too much of a community of a 19 year old game to keep stuff like this out of the conversation.

Thank you.

I tried it with BrutalDoom. That mod makes the whole thing way better. I can't really describe the reason, but this WAD keeps me playing, even though the maps are not so nice... =)

I have to admit, after playing the first two maps, I didn't think this WAD was up to much (although I was playing with sound off..)

So I wondered if any of the later levels were up to much. So I typed a random number into the console...27

I was presented with this sight:

Hell yeah!! I gotta try and finish this level...

Back on topic: The voice over reminds a lot of Mike Toreno from GTA San Andreas... just how did you get James Woods invovled in this? ;) The theme, story and atmosphere is nice, but the only levels that were interesting to me were the Apostruct maps. The first 3 chapters probably could've been condensed into one level each without sacrificing story progression and would have trimmed a lot of the fat. Those maps don't do the rest of the project justice and hurt the overall quality IMO.

Gez said:

Please split all the bullshit out of this thread.

Done. Apologies to anyone who had pleasant and on-topic discussion caught in the split. Anyone reading this who may be included in that split, feel free to repost anything that was relevant to the thread and isn't likely to get people biting each others' heads off.

If Phml would like to continue the discussion of how terrible BTSX is and I am, he should use the appropriate thread or start an Essel thread in Blogs or something.

I've also preemptively unlosered VylePhinder. Merry Christmas!

Having personally played through the entire wad, sure I know how dirt-simple the layouts of the early maps were, but playing those maps, to me, they felt like a welcome respite compared to many of those really complex maps that left me burnt out (Too many to list)...though the storyline was what really got me hooked onto this wad in spite of all that.

However, I do admit that there were a few really annoying parts. (The Envy, Sloth, and Greed segments in the Seven Sins level, for instance... God damn those were painful!)

Welp, I've beaten it all at last, reaching both secret levels. Found myself a bit overwhelmed by the final boss and used a lot of save/loading to whittle him down and the "Wrath", "Lust" and "Sloth" parts of Seven were pretty much unbeatable for me, so the resurrect cheat came into play (Wrath entirely because I came in with 14 health and no armour after Lust kicked my arse so handily).

As I said before in this thread, I like it. The ideas, creativity and freedom to experiment were very appreciated, as that's exactly why I got into mapping. This is definitely the sort of project I wanted to make all those years ago when I released Scourge. I hope you do make a sequel and I hope you use some of the more helpful comments in this thread to continue on your path of learning. The maps you made from 2010 to 2012 feel a lot more competent than the first 3 episodes, but the sense of adventure and exploration, as well as the use of story and atmosphere were still the real draws.

For some properly constructive input:
1) When possible, it'd be nicer to avoid long, uniform, narrow corridors (think the maintenance shaft mazes on the space station, or the vein/artery corridors in the Vault of Flesh). Not only are they unexciting visually and offer no real exploration to the player short of dead ends, but it's annoying when there's no room to dodge the imps' fireballs short of running back down to the last junction (or ducking).
2) Generally speaking, mazes aren't too popular. If you must use them, at least try to avoid having them be all made up of the corridors mentioned above. Put in some variety so the player can havea vague idea of where he's been without having to keep tabbing to the automap
3) Definitely subtitle (or log in the console, as suggested earlier) any future voice acting. I missed out on the meat quite a few messages due to them popping up mid-fight.
4) I think using a few more region-specific DECORATE monsters may have better given the areas some depth (Geonosis and the Middle Earth one most obviously, but having guns in Medievel and Ancient Egyptian settings doesn't gel too well either)
5) When using fog in outdoor areas, a good way to have the sky also be foggy might be to use a skybox and apply some fog to that, if you don't fancy trying to recolour of fade the actual graphics yourself.
6) Things like the fuel rods sequence on the space station are probably less tedious when you don't have to run quite so far across the map for each action :P

Phobus said:

1) When possible, it'd be nicer to avoid long, uniform, narrow corridors (think the maintenance shaft mazes on the space station, or the vein/artery corridors in the Vault of Flesh). Not only are they unexciting visually and offer no real exploration to the player short of dead ends, but it's annoying when there's no room to dodge the imps' fireballs short of running back down to the last junction (or ducking).

The Vault of Flesh case can probably be justified; maybe the poor sod that you're in has high level of cholesterol :P

They are all justifiable if you're being realistic. How many wide open, cavernous vents or maintenance passages have you ever been in? :P My point was more that they make for bad level design and a weak playing experience and therefore should be avoided. Even if there were little cubby holes strategically placed along their length to duck into, I'd have been happier!

Stringy corridors and annoying puzzles were mentioned a couple of times now. My feelings on these are: ~90% you're probably right. But ~10% ist probably just personal taste.

I personally like having the odd puzzle that takes me out of my usual Doom gameplay comfort zone (to use one of the terms that came up in the more heated replies). But I can see that there are a number of people who feel that these kinds of puzzles derail the good ol' Doom gameplay too much. Duly noted. I won't say "won't happen again" but I will try to apply these more sparingly and in a less annoying manner in the future.

As to the stringy corridors: Yes, I see the argument and some of them could have turned out better. The Vault of Flesh veins fall into this "10% personal taste" case, though, as Blue Shadow already hinted at. I'm happy with those.

I don't think the existence of puzzle elements is a problem in and of itself. I certainly wouldn't consider breaking away from standard Doomy gameplay to be a flaw; as with any feature, it all comes down to the implementation.

I liked quite a lot of the puzzles in the Jade Cube (the bit with the coloured blocks moving across a grid to make a path in particular was very, very nice) and generally like stair-building and other "see the results in a room" type puzzles. Even the Lust section of Seven when you have to keep trying faces around the room to get all of the... shafts... to ascend is a pretty good lure in a chaotic action room. It's specifically things like on the Core level of the space station, where you're just running between rooms in a sequence to (repeatedly) press switches that annoy me.

I'm also a bit dubious on instant-death teleport mazes (clever as it was when it turned up in TNT MAP30, it was still annoying) where you have to write down the solution or cheat in some way to work it out properly. The one in The Fading Place was more tolerable than the one in the Temple of Erdu because it wasn't instant death (even if I could find no helpful solution other than trial and error for the former).

The fact is, I like puzzles when they aren't punished ridiculously for failure (being set back at the start is bad enough) and it's usually nicer for them to be a bit more contained, rather than being a first-hub-of-HeXen procession of almost random switch presses.

Phobus said:

It's specifically things like on the Core level of the space station, where you're just running between rooms in a sequence to (repeatedly) press switches that annoy me.

I think we have yet to find a person who was not annoyed by this puzzle. ;-)

Phobus said:

The one in The Fading Place was more tolerable than the one in the Temple of Erdu because it wasn't instant death (even if I could find no helpful solution other than trial and error for the former).

Look at how the teleporter leading to that puzzle is shaped in The Fading Place...

Yeah, I do realize math puzzles are not catering to everyone's taste.

I've played through an estimated 3/4 of this megawad (I'm currently 5.5/9 sub-maps on the Apostruct) and I think that the Apostruct should have been released without the rest. Either that or the others brought up to its standards, but I don't think even with the slight improvement in mapping skills that seems to show in the Apostruct maps, the previous 'episodes' would be interesting enough to merit release.

The Apostruct itself, on the other hand, is honestly pretty enjoyable so far. The mapping skill is still rough at best, but the new ideas and more abstract visuals mean that there's something good being brought to the table, and you seem more at home with this sort of style than trying to make medieval or egyptian maps. The blood and steel map was really neat even if it did return a bit to the crappy corridors of some of the base episode. The only time I've really groaned so far at a design choice in this hub was the body map, Vault of Flesh I think.

Spoiler

Having the exit portal be in the anus is fine and even perhaps expected once the theme of the map is clear. But then having the marine fall out of a giant ass into a toilet sort of ruins it. A dimension of flesh in the configuration of human internal organs is cool and creepy; a dimension of a gigantic person sitting on a toilet is what you'd find in a jokewad. Literally, I think Mock 2 ends with that.

Deathmatcher said:

Look at how the teleporter leading to that puzzle is shaped in The Fading Place...

Am I really the only one who got this obvious clue?

Shame on you, Doomworld.

I only figured it out after using trial and error to do the first three "digits," realizing that they seemed familiar, and then double-taking and going back to check the teleporter. Yeah, I can be kind of dumb.

jerrysheppy said:

I only figured it out after using trial and error to do the first three "digits," realizing that they seemed familiar, and then double-taking and going back to check the teleporter. Yeah, I can be kind of dumb.

Alright, I admit, I did something very similar, too. What made me go back to check was the fact that I knew the author wouldn't have just been that random for no reason. I knew I could count on him to make sense.

I've played through most of this thing, am now up to EP4 with 3.5 levels of it under my belt. Decided it's time for some feedback. Note that I've never tried modding, but have played quite a few quality megawads until now, both for vanilla and ZDoom.

General mapping tips:
-try to make each map unique on it's own. A player is generally interested in seeing different layouts and interesting ideas, not seeing the same level three or more times in a row! (note:this generally applies to most levels in EP1 and EP2);

-don't use the same gimmicks in every map: A differently colored wall texture can make for good secrets in the early levels, but try to make secrets in the latter levels more interesting/harder to get than that. It's boring to see the same secret throughout a wad, especially one with 40 levels;

-try to use automap secrets for weak secrets (invisibility powerup, a bit of ammo), not for big ones like megaspheres (see:map08's megasphere secret);

-don't use copy-pasted rooms unless you can use them in a creative way (ex:after walking in a copy-pasted room just like the one before and killing the few imps there, you press a switch, only this time, instead of opening a door, it makes the room go pitch black and teleports in 3 archviles);

-avoid making a level feel tedious/boring (the Tityos Asteroid level's first half feels way too bland/unimaginative and generally repetitive);

-avoid the use of pseudo-hubs (the first three episodes are designed as hubs, but you can't return to previous maps so this makes no sense);

-if you use a texture for something that isn't a damaging floor, make sure you don't reuse it in the same level for a damaging floor (unless you put "poison" signs);

Custom message tips:
-don't use a large font for custom messages;

-don't make custom messages for painfully obvious things such as doors that you can already see opening while you press the switches/know were supposed to open;

-try to make custom messages unique and original ("you hear a peculiar noise in [area]" sounds much better than "you hear a door open in [area]";

-try to not use the same idea in every message: "you hear some" is repeated in nearly every custom message. I was, however, pleasantly surprised by the one in River Phlegeton where it said "the river now flows deeper in the underworld";

-don't have a repeatable action use a custom message every time:only show the message the first 2-3 times (an annoying example being in the Vault of Flesh map)

General tips for jumping sections:
-try to make your jumping sections of easy to medium difficulty if the WAD isn't mostly based on them;

-make jumping sections more interesting. Utilizing the same type of platform to death will make players hope the section is over fast instead of having them enjoy it. Make use of differently shaped platforms, maybe some moving ones. Be creative!

-don't punish missing jumps too much. Having a 20hp/second lavafloor below will surely make any bad jumper quit and just use a cheat;

-for long sections, make sure you implement some checkpoints.

General monster/ammo/weapon placement tips:
-unless your level set consists of a hub (basically, this applies for the first 3 episodes), try to make sure every level is finishable from pistol start, without finding any secrets;

-if you, for whatever reason, don't want to make levels completable from pistol start, don't taunt the player by giving him weapons he already has/should have from other levels, or by making only some of the levels completable through pistol start (basically, you can finish every level with max kills through pistol start up to map08, which you can't. This makes absolutely no sense!)

-try to avoid placing important items (ex:ammo caches, powerups etc.) at the end of a long/difficult to navigate area unless you are SURE the player will need them right away. Otherwise, the player will have to backtrack a long way to get them (ex:one of the Soulspheres in the
Vault of Flesh level);

-if your level set is a hub that's not full of slaughter-maps (EP4), try to avoid giving the player the BFG/any overly powerful custom weapon in the first half of it (and make absolutely sure not to give it after 2 levels like you did). This will just make the player overpowered and make most fights too easy;

-do not make a map like Vivarium ever again! Not only is it executed poorly, but it's also based on a horrible concept;

-if your wad is for (G)ZDoom, try to consider making use of themed monsters/weapons for your level set to feel more consistent (ex:bacteria enemies for Vault of Flesh, bows, clubs and other primitive weapons for castle and egiptian levels etc.);

General tips related to music and sounds:

-you can always opt for an in-level music change for important sections like boss battles or the invasion on the first spaceship level;

-try to adjust the length of the song to that of the level:if you have a short song for a long level, people will get bored of it;if you have a long song for a short level, people won't hear all of it;

-it is best to choose songs that sound good both in OPL emulation and in MIDI. This way, people can switch between the 2 modes when they get bored of one;

-try to avoid taking sounds that are common out of context:ZDoom's secret sounds usually triggers when you find a secret, and it sounds kind of like discovering a treasure. It doesn't make sense to use it in the Vault of Flesh to indicate that stomachal acid is flooding.

General tips related to the story:

-make sure the premise of the story is plausible (why would a super secret base housing such important research have only a few poorly armed guards? You can opt to include robots (Strife is a good source), turrets and marine with BFG skins to better give the idea of "super secret base"...however, I do realize this IS the UAC, so anything is possible);

-make sure you don't have parts of the story that contradict themselves:upon finding the secret rift, the player is given the option to "explore", even if it's clearly leading in the wrong way. The player is on a mission that he must finish ASAP or the whole humanity might die! He can't just "explore", take a nap, or decide to suicide with the rocket launcher! Better way to implement it:
"Sgt. Riley:Dammit marine, looks like that was a one way teleporter. This chamber is sealed and I can't access any controls to get you out of there. Hurry up, go through that rift, and pray to god there's a way to come back to the ship again!"

-make sure the characters' personalities don't clash with what they are saying/doing:upon entering the mine level, Riley says "looks like this isn't a simple cave, marine. It's a mine. A MINE!!!!!!!1111ONEONE" Him getting so excited over something so boring makes him sound like a crazy individual, characteristic that strongly and unrealistically contrast his usually calm and careful nature.

-try not to make the levels and the story clash:if you're in a human's digestive system, how comes it doesn't look like a human's digestive system? You could either make it more realistic (at least on the minimap) or change it to something abstract like a Cyberdemon's digestive system.

Other tips:
-try playing your own levels before releasing them to make sure there's nothing wrong;

-try to have a team of beta-testers before releasing a wad: a typical team would consist of a hardcore player, a casual player, a new player, an oldschool wad fan and (if necessary) a newschool wad fan;

-try to take ideas from good mappers or map-packs: Alien Vendetta, Deus Vult, Hell Ground should be a few great sources of inspiration.

Ok, that's all for now! Hope you can make use of it. Good luck with mapping, and I hope to see some other maps from you soon! You have great potential, and in spite of all the criticism, I really loved DTS-T! You did a great job with it overall!

killer2 said:

<Lots of text>

Thanks for the feedback, man. I read your comments with mixed feelings, however. About half of your points are absolutely warranted and reflect my own thoughts (or even make me think twice about things). That's the good part.

On the other hand, though, you added a lot of very subjective and personal taste, which you presented as "general tips", which they - frankly - just aren't. I strongly disagree with several of your points (which is also backed by feedback I got from others). I won't go into much detail, because it's so subjective and taste cannot be "discussed". Just some rough examples: I love my big fonts exactly where they are big, I got feedback from people loving Vivarium, and DTS-T was NOT designed to be played from pistol start, as was stated in the text file. Oh, and I love the BFG exactly where it is and I strongly disagree with the game becoming too easy when having it.

Oh, and I have to quote two things:

killer2 said:

-make sure the characters' personalities don't clash with what they are saying/doing:upon entering the mine level, Riley says "looks like this isn't a simple cave, marine. It's a mine. A MINE!!!!!!!1111ONEONE" Him getting so excited over something so boring makes him sound like a crazy individual, characteristic that strongly and unrealistically contrast his usually calm and careful nature.

This is called a "homage". Please watch The Fellowship Of The Ring. :-)

killer2 said:

-try playing your own levels before releasing them to make sure there's nothing wrong;

Thinking back to the hundreds and thousands of hours I spent testing, this almost came as an insult. But I'm sure you didn't mean it this way.

Other than that, glad that you liked it and thanks again for the feedback! :)

Since I consider myself such a huge fan of this wad, I would like to throw in my thoughts on killer2's post.

Most of what he says is very good advice, especially when he states that each level should be "unique on its own." I grow tired before I complete what are supposed to be some of the best wads out there, simply because it does feel like the same level 3 or 4 times in a row (especially the very well received DTWID, which my personal taste leaves me with no use for). That having been said, I feel like DTS-T got this part right in absolute spades. In fact, it is the quintessential example I use when trying to drill this belief into reviews.

As I continued to read your post (killer2), I felt like I agreed with almost every point you had. I wish all wads were made with your tips in mind. However, I also feel like the only thing DTS-T is guilty of is getting most (if not all) of these fine points right, so I don't know what wads you are comparing this to, but please, please inform me, because I would love to play them.

One last note about the homage thing: I believe that unless you are going for a jokewad, homages should simply be left out (again, just personal taste). It does take from the character of the (character's??) in your story even if I, as a player, know exactly where they're from. In other words and, once again, just in my opinion, no joke or homage in any story that I am trying to take seriously is worth the feeling of inconsistencies among the story's other facts (I perceived Riley to be a very serious character, what with being of such high rank in the marines, and all, not to mention a potential invasion I would believe anyone would take seriously).

Anyway, that's just me, though. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who love those parts, just for what they are.

On another subject, though, Deathmatcher, are you planning any new projects for the future?

VylePhinder said:

On another subject, though, Deathmatcher, are you planning any new projects for the future?

Yes.

Don't expect any anouncements soon, though.

I have a very clear idea in mind but I cannot share anything yet. At the moment, I'm still making a break from modding.

DTS-T took me 14 years to complete (7-8 years when not counting the breaks), and this resulted in huge differences between the early and the newer levels. The key goal for the next project is to tighten the development timeline a bit, so there will be no such thing as "the old levels" and "the new levels". One of the consequences of this is probably to shrink the level amount to something more manageable, possibly around one third or one half the amount DTS-T has.

This is all I can say for now. You have to wait and see. ;-)

Doesn't bother me a bit if you have to shorten the amount of levels. Most of my favorite wads are shorter (in many cases, much shorter) than 32 levels (Hell Ground, UTNT, Epic, the list goes on...).

Can't wait :)

Deathmatcher said:

Thanks for the feedback, man. I read your comments with mixed feelings, however. About half of your points are absolutely warranted and reflect my own thoughts (or even make me think twice about things). That's the good part.

I am glad you found some of my points helpful!

Deathmatcher said:

On the other hand, though, you added a lot of very subjective and personal taste, which you presented as "general tips", which they - frankly - just aren't. I strongly disagree with several of your points (which is also backed by feedback I got from others). I won't go into much detail, because it's so subjective and taste cannot be "discussed". Just some rough examples: I love my big fonts exactly where they are big, I got feedback from people loving Vivarium, and DTS-T was NOT designed to be played from pistol start, as was stated in the text file. Oh, and I love the BFG exactly where it is and I strongly disagree with the game becoming too easy when having it.

I am always pro for discussing anything, be it subjective or not. However, I tried to formulate my tips with objective ideas in mind.

Regarding big fonts:I am not against them because I don't like them. Frankly, I don't care how big or small fonts are, but big fonts can be more obstructive during a battle, clogging up your screen too much (again I am going to give the costom text from The Vault of Flesh as an example).

Regarding Vivarium: First, there's too much back-tracking going on. People like to play the game, not travel back and forth to get ammo/health. Second, every room is basically just a different version of the last one. While they have enough differences to be interesting from an aesthetic perspective, they lack enough differences to be interesting from a gameplay perspective. Another point would be, you know what to expect in each room. There is no surprise, no trap, no sense of atmosphere. You just know:"ok, this is the PE room, this is the Rev room etc.". The Archvile part was somewhat interesting but the AV's were too dumb to resurrect much in my game.

Regarding pistol start: Pistol start makes your game a lot more versatile, and it helps you cater to larger audiences. Basically, it helps feel people feel they're still playing Doom, and that dying has consequences (please note this might be a slightly biased point, as I love pistol starting every level of everything myself). Anyway, my point was, if you're not gonna make it pistol startable, don't give people reason to believe it IS! Every map has the basic weapons shotgun/chaingun/ssg/plasma even though you already have them. Another thing about pistol start is that it's really easy to implement and doesn't hurt the levels in any conceivable way. Again, if you are against pistol start, make it clear through weapon placement (or lack thereof). Some people don't read the textfile.

Regarding the BFG/difficulty: Difficulty isn't subjective. I wasn't all like "this doesn't feel any difficult to me", I was like "the difficulty on UV feels off compared to other projects I have played", and to give a good example on this, I can say Alien Vendetta. Why I am against the BFG is that simply, it's a tool you don't need in any of the levels I played after I got it. They can be easily completed even if it would lack. The only good BFG fight I was able to find was the one with 2 cyberdemons around a circular hole. Also, some players like "feeling" the weapon progression. Giving all the weapons right from the start leaves little to expect. There's no more "man, I can't wait to find that BFG!" going on. Another problem is that you get way too many cells. (note that my opinion about the BFG is completely subjective, and you may ignore it if you want. I don't suggest doing so with the one regarding difficulty, however).

Deathmatcher said:

This is called a "homage". Please watch The Fellowship Of The Ring. :-)

There are ways to include homages without breaking the character too much. However, I've never seen that movie so maybe it makes sense...anyway, I can guarantee it will probably confuse most people that don't get the reference. Most homages are better kept in secret conversations/secret areas (disregard this whole paragraph if you don't agree).

Deathmatcher said:

Thinking back to the hundreds and thousands of hours I spent testing, this almost came as an insult. But I'm sure you didn't mean it this way.

I never meant it as an insult, of course. And I was aware this here might have been the case, but I was not sure. In fact, several of my tips were things I already found in some of your maps. Since I am not a person to say "I really liked this, this and this. Make more of it!", I figured this might be a better way to help you.

Deathmatcher said:

Other than that, glad that you liked it and thanks again for the feedback! :)

I am glad my feedback was (mostly) helpful! I tried to clarify some of the points you didn't understand/didn't agree with. Hopefully they will be more clear now. Please note that I don't mean to be insulting with any of these points, and I never try to insult people unless provoked. I will try to finish it and see what else I can help with.
A small request...can I have the source for MAP15's music? I keep finding it in wads and I love it!