Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

deimos

the moon deimos, think that is spelled right, is not very big in real life. they do a good job of it in doom. the moon is only something like 4 miles wide and is more like an asteroid that circles mars. as for phobos i am sure it is bigger, dont know to much about it

I have a friend hwo was scared shitless what he found out that Phobos and Deimos were real. Why.. I'll never know.

I have a friend hwo was scared shitless what he found out that Phobos and Deimos were real. Why.. I'll never know.

Probably the same kid that pisses his pants everytime he sees gorillas since watching King Kong.

I read something about Phobos, it seems that's it's "doomed" (no!), in about 50 millions years it will collide on Mars for some reason. I think it's its rotation of some kind.

I read something about Phobos, it seems that's it's "doomed" (no!), in about 50 millions years it will collide on Mars for some reason. I think it's its rotation of some kind.

I heard that too, actually I think I read it in Astronomy magazine. I also read that in 5 billion years the sun is going to swell to a red giant and consume the four inner planets.

You're funny, anyways, here the link to prove it.

http://yowusa.com/authors/jvdworp/0300/phobos/phobos1.html

I'm not kidding actually. And I believe your claim about Phobos. Supposedly the sun will be one of those stars that swells up to the size of a red giant, goes supernova, and shrivels up into the size of a brown dwarf or something.

I heard something similar to those "doomsday theories" or whatever they're called. The Milky Way Galaxy and the Andromeda Galaxy are headed on a collision course and will eventually meet in approximately 30,000 years or something like that. There are questions like "will they combine or pass right through each other destroying every planet in both galaxies."

when galaxies hit each other surpriseingly few of the stars hit each other. think about it how far apart are the things, light years! also our star is about 5 billion years old. in another 5 it will swell but it is to small to go nova, but it is possible. also jupiter can become a star, it would just need something large and powerful to cause the fussion that goes on in stars. i hope none of u are like my mom. believs earth is only 5 thousand years old, humans and dinosaurs lived together and that our star will last forever

Demons can't take out a stupid green marine. And you want them to destroy several thousands of billions of giantic plasma blobs?

My apologies ShadyXMR. Wasn't there an asteroid in 1994 which collided on Jupiter?

I believe it had the same size as our dear planet Earth.
(correct me if I'm wrong plz)

Nothing special, and besides, it's a swedish site. Silly me.

/me goes and makes a new sig

Mmmh, your sig has potential "CacodemonLeader bashing". The Anti-FlameWar (AFW) commision will censore the respective words in order to reach politically-correct status :

"Show me some oranges and I'll eat them all. Mmm, Vitamin C!"

Actually, I came up with the sig before your little "flamewar" with CacodemonLeader so....

My apologies ShadyXMR. Wasn't there an asteroid in 1994 which collided on Jupiter?

I believe it had the same size as our dear planet Earth.
(correct me if I'm wrong plz)

I can easily understand how you might've mistook that for sarcasm, especially here.

Yeah, it was either an asteroid or a comet. I think it was a comet called Shoemaker-Levy or something. I'm not sure how big it was, but as it was headed towards Jupiter it split up into different fragments and collided that way. However, I do think that the hole it created in Jupiter's southern hemisphere was the size of Earth.