Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MasterofJKD

Screenshot Hotkey(DB2)

Just wondering how to take a screenshot in DB2, I realize this is probably an incredibly stupid question but I've gotta ask. Besides just going into zdoom and taking a snapshot sometimes doesn't address the issue as well as if you were in the editor.

You can always make a screenshot of anything on your screen with the PRINTSCREEN key. Often next to Scrollock or Pause/Break key at the right top of your keyboard. It will save the whole screen image in memory (clipboard) so you must then paste it in an image editing program (such as MSPaint, Paint.NET, Photoshop or Photopaint, whatever you prefer) so that you can save it as a file. There is no shortcut for this in DB2 because no application needs special functionality for this. It is a system key and Windows will do this for you in every application that you're using.

CodeImp said:

because no application needs special functionality for this

I disagree, when I want to make 30 screenshots I'd rather just press some key 30 times than go through the routine of pressing "print screen", opening image editing program, pasting and saving the file each time.

Memfis said:

I disagree, when I want to make 30 screenshots I'd rather just press some key 30 times than go through the routine of pressing "print screen", opening image editing program, pasting and saving the file each time.

Then use something like PicPick, which you can easily set up to do this, and will work with any program to boot.