Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Walter confetti

first impressions on Doom 3 BFG

So, today, i'd installed and played for the first time in my life doom 3, and well, it's really, REALLY awesome! I loved it's own creepy atmosphere and the graphic is pretty darn incredible!

So, yeah, i loved it! It worked fine... also, there's some way to add (or make) user level for doom 3 bfg?

Not yet, but I think it will be possible when they release the source code for the BFG edition which is not as far off as you think.

Other than the game breaking reactor bug I encountered this really is the definitive version to play. I own it for PC, mind you.

mrthejoshmon said:

the xbox version had an exclusive co-op mode for the original xbox live

Only because Vicarious Visions had to redesign the levels completely so they could be playable for 2 players rather than 1. This was only possible to begin with because they had to cut down the levels of the PC version to be playable on Xbox.

BlueFireZ88 said:

Only because Vicarious Visions had to redesign the levels completely so they could be playable for 2 players rather than 1. This was only possible to begin with because they had to cut down the levels of the PC version to be playable on Xbox.

damn, there is always something wrong with the console ports to EVERYTHING! but then again limitations do exist...

I find it very said that Id Software no longer considers the PC the primary platform (even though they'd like to) especially since PC gaming exists largely because of them.