Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daiyu_Xiaoxiang

Disney sucks now

Times change, and the taste of kids changed as well. We just got older, and the material stopped appealing to us.

Monsters Inc. is one of my favourite films, and I don't give a shit about what people think of that.

Mr. Freeze said:

Times change, and the taste of kids changed as well. We just got older, and the material stopped appealing to us.

There was a time when we liked Disney. Then as we got oldered we stopped.

(No, John. You are the Mickey.)

Disney puts subtle messages into the cartoons and attempts to brainwash the children of then and now. There's also pissed employees causing trouble for Disney in yet unknown fashions.

You would have been onto something maybe three years ago, but now that they're paired with Marvel and Lucasfilm, they're headed for another golden age.

I seem to like Disney's more underrated films like Atlantis and Oliver & Company. But I've seen plenty of good films from them. Yah their TV department sucks (Gravity Falls is ok I suppose. I liked American Dragon and Kim Possible though, though those are toons. None of their live action appealed much though Phil of the Future was a guilty past time).

I haven't seen too many 'Disney labeled' Disney films, in fact the most recent I can think of is Bolt and the fourth Pirates movie. Which I thought were both okay (Bolt more so). I want to see Brave and Wreck it Ralph though.

next we just might see mickey mouse as the child of mr skywalker and his sister, being inbred and fights GOOFY as a sith lord and swing his large pain exchanger while GOOBY turns out to be the real GOOFY and all GOOBY does is derping and being amusingly dull

Disney peaked around the late 40s. Everything since then has gone downhill. There have been plenty of quality films and works since, but less and less with each passing decade.