Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ninja of DooM

Hello from a newbie.

Originally posted by Ninja of DooM
I was banned from the Newdoom forums for something I didn't do.

Heh, who has judged you ?

Tell us the details, please !

one of my friends posted a topic about a console game, a really famous one, one of the mods asked what it was and I said if you didn't know about it you needed to get out more. My friend comes along and starts taking the piss out of him, he gets banned even after apologising then I just got kicked off for more or less being his friend.

P.S. how do I change that rank thingie?

THE FUGITIVE

BANNED FROM NEWDOOM FOR A CRIME HE DIDNT COMMIT

blah, you're probably better off here anyway. newdoom is pants.

The Newdoom forum users are comprised a bunch of Doomworld haters, who bitch about the DW staff's "nazi-like" attitude of banning people, deleting threads, etc, yet the Newdoom staff do exactly the same thing.

Bunch of retards.

New doom is just pissed casue their website name is a little queer.

A little queer? The place has 4 forums. All of them are dead except for rants where only the Doom topics are shunned. Pitiful. Besides, Ling doesn't ban someone for being someone else's friend. Newdoom does. And posts aren't deleted here, but the retarded ones and ones likely to start flaming is sent to Post Hell so people know what NOT to post instead of all of your threads being deleted and not know why. Welcome to Doomworld. It's friendly and just here.

And Newdoom is much more Nazi-ish than Doomworld. Since you can see the threads being Post Helled, it's more noticable than just deleting the tread. Heck, most people don't even notice a deleted thread unless it's their own.

I remember when Esco got banned from Newdoom, all of his threads got deleted, regardless of the topic. Including one about my forums. So I reposted. Suddenly, it was deleted, and Wmull said that promotion of other sites is prohibitted. Bullshit. I see it all the time on there. And updates to my site are mysteriously not being posted on the main page anymore, since the Esco thing. Lame.

Originally posted by elbryan42

A little queer? The place has 4 forums. All of them are dead except for rants where only the Doom topics are shunned. Pitiful. Besides, Ling doesn't ban someone for being someone else's friend. Newdoom does. And posts aren't deleted here, but the retarded ones and ones likely to start flaming is sent to Post Hell so people know what NOT to post instead of all of your threads being deleted and not know why. Welcome to Doomworld. It's friendly and just here.

And Newdoom is much more Nazi-ish than Doomworld. Since you can see the threads being Post Helled, it's more noticable than just deleting the tread. Heck, most people don't even notice a deleted thread unless it's their own.

I remember when Esco got banned from Newdoom, all of his threads got deleted, regardless of the topic. Including one about my forums. So I reposted. Suddenly, it was deleted, and Wmull said that promotion of other sites is prohibitted. Bullshit. I see it all the time on there. And updates to my site are mysteriously not being posted on the main page anymore, since the Esco thing. Lame.

I seem to remember hearing that newdoom dont update about any news on any sites hosted on doomcenter - just because wmull had some fallout with bigd.

Yes, but the Newdoomers got their posts deleted here before Post Hell even existed, and hate us all so much that they haven't returned since.

if shit like this keeps on happening just how long will it take for newdoom to die?

I seem to remember hearing that newdoom dont update about any news on any sites hosted on doomcenter

Ah, that would explain why they've suddenly started updating about Doomworld hosted sites again. If they didn't do DW or DC sites, there'd be nothing left to update about ;) (well okay, apart from the JDoom homepage and X-Doom's site)

Originally posted by orion
if shit like this keeps on happening just how long will it take for newdoom to die?

Not very long...

Welcome friend and have a nice stay, don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Originally posted by skadoomer
New doom is just pissed casue their website name is a little queer.

More than a little.

Originally posted by bigbadgangsta

Not very long...

Never, actually. Once Doom3 is out, there will be plenty of material for everyone. It's rather amusing, in some way. I mean, what's gonna happen with the fabled PlanetQuake? Hard to imagine them in low-profile.

/Me cuts wmull's dick off with a knife, which has spent 15 minutes with its blade stuck into fire

Shit man. Can wmull be more of a fucking asshole? So you posted about a different game than Doom. Um, happens all the time in those forums. Again, wmull shows how predjudiced he is and he can't be more of an asshole.

Maybe the Doomworld haters should check this place out again. These are some of the most fair forums I've seen. Sure, there are some bad days (not that many) but if you're talking to human beings it's bound to happen. Doomworld is better because it isn't run by a fascist asshole.

And Ninja of Doom, you'd best check out Metal Gear 2 for the MSX. The emulator and rom is at the Metal Gear Edge (http://www.classicgaming.com/metalgear/). Metal Gear 1 is also much better on the MSX than the NES. Metal Gear Solid is basically a copy of Metal Gear 2 but in 3D, and with less of a storyline. Heck, the radar, crawling, and all of the weapons (except for the Nikita), and even the temperature changing keys were in Metal Gear 2 in 1992, long before Metal Gear Solid. Not to mention, the game kicks serious ass. My fave of the series. :)

I meant metal gear solid 2: sons of liberty for the PS2.

/Me cuts wmull's dick off with a knife, which has spent 15 minutes with its blade stuck into fire

He don't have dick mate.

I know you meant MGS2. Still have yet to play it. Don't have a PS2 and don't plan on getting one (unless a good Castlevania game comes out on it as well).

I've beaten every Metal Gear game to date except for Snake's Revenge (not even an official MG game) and MGS2.

I heard mixed feelings about MGS2. How good is it compared to Metal Gear Solid?

Oh, and Metal Gear Solid for the Game Boy Color kicks serious ass too! :)

Originally posted by Ninja of DooM
He don't have dick mate.

Hm, it was probably cut off by someone else whom he pissed off.

/Me cuts off wmull's tongue instead - with the same knife

Hey guys i am a newbie and i am a friend of the ninja of doom. I got banned by the moderators at Newdoom so have come here.
It seems a lot better.

Welcome to you too, hope you'll enjoy your stay.