Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daiyu_Xiaoxiang

Youtube problem for uploading Doom demos recorded by Prboom-plus 2.5.1.2.test

I uploaded 2 Memento Mori 2 demos to Youtube recently, and the demos are recorded by Prboom-plus 2.5.1.2.test. However a problem exist, which shows below:

If I remember, similar cases happens before(I think it's the Death Tormention E4M6 demo). However doom demo shown in 1st picture is really ugly, how can I really solve this problem directly?

Actually sometimes Youtube detected demos shaken or in poor colour after uploading.

It's just a glitch, only you can see it.

It happened to some of my videos when i click "my videos". The picture is ok on your public channel.

Btw, I watched then vids before, the runs were good :)

Daiyu_Xiaoxiang said:

Actually sometimes Youtube detected demos shaken or in poor colour after uploading.

YT's a bit silly like that sometimes. I have a portal video up on my channel and for some reason it feels that it's shaky -- but trying to use the stablizer turns it from not being shaky to being incredibly shaky. Just tell it no with those kinds things, if the colors look ok and if the footage is tolerably stable (which is pretty much always the case), then these features will probably just ruin your footage.

Daiyu_Xiaoxiang said:

In my experience, it happens not only DooM but many of game's videos I uploaded.

I think you can just ignore those and just make sure your video works
fine when you're playing it.

And, to prevent YT f^#@ed up you video, better using the game's original resolution, at least make sure it looks not bad on HD modes.
(But in some conditions, it still doesn't works... :( )

Oh, Taiwanese DooMer on Doomworld, I'm surprisingly, never see other one than me or maybe just I missed... :p