Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I made this map in 3 days in a "Doom tennis match" with Plut. It worked like this: he made a few areas, sent the wad to me, I edited them and added some more, then sent him the wad back. This is what we got after a few "rounds": Suteni.wad (Doom 2, map01, limit removing).

very nice, would have posted an fda but managed to get snipped every time and gave up after a load of stupid fails. Me using a berserk fist is not pretty. Fairly straightforward though that archie is a bit harsh near the beginning, not to say that I didn't like that ;)

Lizardcommando said:

That was pretty good. I love the music and the textures used in this map. You guys should team up more often.

Ya they could build 3 megawads a year at this rate lol

That was pretty fun, here's a demo. I wander around like an idiot for a bit, and eventually die in the cyber room after having no idea what was going on -.-

I like the vibrant greens/blues and avant-garde scenery, some of the reds clash a little bit. gameplay was fun, didn't realize until a bit on how extremely non-linear it was, I kept waiting for an early AV after reading cb's post and eventually found him asleep in a cave :)

also, interesting idea passing a map back and forth like that

Memfis said:

heh j4rio, at 1:51 you got hit by the weakest revenant ever (6 damage, which is impossible according to the wiki btw)

6 hp by a punch is perfectly possible. And yes, the encyclopedic info is wrong, should be 6-60 instead of 8-64.

I wonder where did you get the correct figure then? I always relied on doomwiki for that sort of stuff.

George Bell was very accurate, considering the time he compiled his figures. Some info has been updated, as for example Shotgun Max damage is 100.