Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Airbag

Screen Name Change

Well, I finally got tired of little 8-year old fucktards getting their little hands on my screen name and going HAHA U STUPID U FUCK ER HEHEHEHEHEHEHE DUMDUMB HEAD LOLOLOLOL before warning me up to 80%, so I made a new one:

N0 now go away

Just thought I'd let you all know...n stuff...

WTF? pritch you're still browsing? Then how come that your nick ain't displayed at the <members currently browsing DW> list?

Originally posted by dsm
WTF? pritch you're still browsing? Then how come that your nick ain't displayed at the <members currently browsing DW> list?

Magic!

...and faulty cookies.

Acknowledged and understood.

Originally posted by pritch
uh? What does this apply to? AIM?

Yes, AIM.

I would have preferred to just IM everyone on my buddy list but with a screen name like this no one responded to my hailings, so I just decided to fuck it and make a post.

Originally posted by dsm

there's a option in the profile thingy allowing you to be invisible to others. That or what Zaldy said.

Originally posted by Archvile64
I would have preferred to just IM everyone on my buddy list but with a screen name like this no one responded to my hailings, so I just decided to fuck it and make a post.

Yes...I actually DID ignore you the first run around, then I was nice the second time, obviously.

BTW, for a level that's not yet complete, that's actually pretty fun.

Heh, did you find all the secrets? Pritch had some trouble with those :P

Heh, did you find all the secrets? Pritch had some trouble with those :P

Never finished the level, plus I only found the shotgun at the beginning...not much help, I might add. That's all the more reason of it being fun.

Heh, well, eventually it's gonna be E1M3 of a bigger project, so you'll hopefully have more ammo by the beginning of the level...Although, I am planning a nasty fight at the end of E1M2 that could drain your ammo down quite a bit.

Just thought I'd let you all know...n stuff...

Way to go, they'll all be back on your new name by next week.

I'm 100% sure they weren't from here.

And like I said, I wanted to just tell everyone on my buddy list personally, but everyone was scared of the name.