Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gemini09

brink of doom (coming soon)

Hey everybody.

I'm working on a Mod for DOOM 2 titled "BRINK OF DOOM".

It's a TC, with new textures, monsters and weapons (thanks to Realm667).

Here are some screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/3uLwI#0

I was wondering if anybody would like to help me with this project.

I could use help with some (or many) Decorate things, which is to say weapon and monster balancing. If any mappers would like to join, you are also welcome to get in touch.

I also really wish for help with scripting, for special effects purposes, and cinematic intros and endings, etc.

If you like the look of the project, then it should be released around December.

I like the look of it man! But one thing there is always something lol in the third shot that pink sky looks really weird with single color palette flood fill.

lol, I'm glad to hear from you, Pottus.

Yeah, the sky is pretty plain. It's pretty low on the priority list, but it definitely could and should be touched up quite a bit...

also, the lift on the third shot is unfinished.. :) I haven't gotten around to it yet...

Unfortunately I'm not in a position to help but I really like what I'm seeing here.

gemini09 said:

lol, I'm glad to hear from you, Pottus.

Yeah, the sky is pretty plain. It's pretty low on the priority list, but it definitely could and should be touched up quite a bit...

also, the lift on the third shot is unfinished.. :) I haven't gotten around to it yet...

Well that's good to hear!

I am still looking for help with organizing and modifying things like, a freeware Hud, trimming away unnecessary stuff from Brutal Doom which will be included, fixing some weapons, and fixing some monsters (such as changing blood color).

PLEASE lend me a hand if you are at a position to do so.

gemini09 said:

It's a TC, with new textures, monsters and weapons (thanks to Realm667).

Maybe this is getting into philosophical territory, but I don't think it counts as making a TC if you're just downloading pre-packaged resources and sticking them into a wad...

^thanks, but I added some fog and changed the sky and started from scratch, and now it looks much better.

Still looking for somebody with Decorate and scripting knowledge to join my only 2-hands project. I would appreciate help with modifying Brutal Doom, balancing weapons, etc.