Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myk

Compet-N: incoming and discussion, part 2 [post Compet-N entries here]

I have a couple of demos from about 2 years ago that I didn't upload because my computer was broken and not connected to the internet. Also, fx please put these in incoming for me.

tn02-144.zip

@Xit: the upload demo wasn't working for some time, should be fine now. Pls upload everything by yourself from now on. Also, not sure how often fx reads these forums.

I just uploaded:
m232 -fast
m218 max
m226 max
rs03 (twice, as nm speed and nm100)
rs04 (twice, as nm speed and nm100)
tn02

I kept the original .lmp dates, so these old ones don't appear in /incoming, but should be visible in the database.

I'm reading from time to time but I do not plan to upload demos for players, that's why I created upload script for.
But yeah it was broken :((( sorry about that.
For future, please let me know if something is not working on doom.com.hr, report it to admin@doom.com.hr or PM me here or on doom.com.hr forums or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/zvonimir.buzanic or on IRC #nightmare (fx), tho, I'm busy with exams right now.

ps. ty vdgg for uploads I gave you rights to upload other players demos too.

Memfis said:

Have you considered doing e4m6 uv-max as well? I attempted it in 2012, found it pretty fun with a lot of rockets and plasma to use. My best attempt was 5 seconds behind Vile's record but I just couldn't get closer to it.

Thank you for your nice route!

Ultimate Doom E4M6 UV-Max in 2:47

u4m6-247.zip

JCD said:

Ultimate Doom E1M8 Uv Speed in 0:23

Cool, but I think thanking me is a bit wrong. I mean sure, I show that it works in e1m8 but it was kpa6's demo that show the exact same thing. I know I did something by just showing it but meh, I hope you get the point D:
For me, it was the sum of kpa6's demo, two types of glide thread and grazza's bucket list I read long time ago (it was not yesterday when grazza did link it :D) because I tried to get out of boundaries in E1M8 when doing the E1 4-player built. Btw, when I was doing the E1M8 for 4-player built, I hit the wall with one of the players, and he moved over 80 distance in a single tic :D I was pretty sure that would be enough to get through a wall but I never managed on it.

My point is that thanking me for this trick is a bit odd when it was discovered by kpa6 or by the community as a whole.

oh, yeah I see.
I meant that kpa6 had discovered the trick, but you showed me how to get out of e1m8 ... that's why you are credited :p
so, I will change the .txt

As if I did it on purpose. If Looper doesn't want credit, then give it to the whole community.

This demo was recorded for the "Beat Cyberdemon531's Demos Thread" to take out one of his Memento Mori UV -respawns. I recorded it in doom2.exe v1.9, of course, and so I submitted it to Compet-n. It is currently residing in Incoming, but I'm also making it available here in the meantime. :)

mm10r222.zip - Memento Mori MAP10: The Mansion UV -respawn in 2:22

mm10r222.zip

I'm still having trouble uploading demos to doom.com.hr. Even though I can see myself on the list of users logged in, it still always asks me to log in.

edit: somehow it worked this time.