Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rellik

Anyone got the link to SoM's website?

Hey, anybody got the link to SoM's website? I can't find it anywhere.

Oh, and on Ninja of Doom / Knight of whatever read all three locked topics and you'll see that having them come here was in no way a good thing. Sure Mulls a nazi, but those two had it coming. Heh, I just wanna be here when they try pulling the shit on Lüt that they pulled on DOOM_DUDE. :)

I think of it this way, DOOMWORLD is like America, you're free to do what you want as long as the cool people agree. NEWDOOM is like Russia. Gotta be careful what you say or little Stalin makes a call and you dissappear into the night.

Thanks! SoM, you gotta spread your address around more! Hey, wasn't there a kind of telephone book of doomers and their websites a while back?

yeah I remember reading something like that, The Doom Yellow Pages?

I think X-Doom was making some sort of spreadsheet, I'm not sure if it was the fabled Yellow Pages or not.

I don't know... google never failed me when I'm trying to find something.

Nazi's aren't gay Ninja, they are genderless like the Heavens Gate people but they had nicer shoes.

First off... allow me to be da first to say dat DOOM_DUDE IS COOL AS FUCK! He's as nice as Elbryan is, and just as helpful and friendly! He is always tryin to be friendly and helpful, wit every mofucka he sees on newdoom.

.........wmull howeva, is da king of all assholes, IMHO! He discriminates when he feels like it, hold personal vendettas, and goes on what mah ass calls a POWER TRIP when his own peeps tell him he's actin like an ass!

As for newdoom... da site is aight, but dat's just one person's opeinion. Most peeps on da ND forums is even friendlier than some of da ones up in dis piece. The only reason they hate DW is because some of them "ELITE COCKSUCKAS" from back in da day (some of da same ones who hate mah lingo) started chantin shit like "newdoom sucks" when da site first opened up.

Because of a few ASSHOLES, many peeps on DW hate ND, and vice versa... dis is what is called (Pick one of da following):

1)A WASTE OF TIME!
2)UTTER BULLSHIT!
3)AN EXTREME MISUNDERSTANDING

........ in mah case... I would choose all of da above. Dis DW vs. ND shit should have been deaded a long time ago! Dis shit really needs to end!

on April Fool's day, I think Ling should change DW front page to newdoom.com's design, or register at newdoom or something.

I personally don't care about newdoom. I neither like it nor hate it. It just is, I leave it alone.

Really, it's not worth the hassle saying it's ghey, if you don't like wmull leave it be, come here. If you don't like here, go to Doom Depot. If you don't like that, DoomCenter, if you don't like that, chances are teh problem is with you and Doom sites :)

on April Fool's day, I think Ling should change DW front page to newdoom.com's design, or register at newdoom or something.

Ugh. I'll be hiding under a rock all day on April Fool's. There's a very, VERY thin line between a prank and a crime.

I don't suppose I should get involved in any April Fools pranks around here :P

Hmmm. A bunch of people were pretty quick to slam NewDoom in the "Hello from a Newbie" thread. I understand it, lotsa shit has happened. I personally don't care as one of the main reason I got on my own server was to try to avoid all the bullshit. You know, that and Mull booted our asses off NewDoom... :p

I remember I tried to start a Newdoom-Doomworld war a long time ago. Then I was flamed like a bitch.

ninja: you aren't banned from newdoom yet.

on the topic of which board is better/evil ops, I believe linguica holds just as many personal grudges etc against people as wmull. The level of cool people and the level of retarded people is generally the same.

everyone else: meh

Remember what happened to doomworld on April fools a while ago?
Doomnation and doomworld switch places for the day. Lol