Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

In all seriousness....

...say that demons really did attack Earth. What do you guys think would happen?
How would the world's Army, Navy, Marine, and Spec Ops teams react to the demonic threat?

The demons would make their presence known, then sit back and laugh while humanity goes on the riot to end all riots (literally). Then they'll move in and take over, nice and easy, with no harm to themselves.

The demons would make their presence known

they are bringing presents? Cool! Where do we meet these nice guys?

Where do we meet these nice guys?

Just stand on top of the tallest building you can find and bring a handmade sign that says "WELCOME DEMONS!!!!1" to wave at them. Then watch the cool lightshow. Just like in the movie "Independance Day." :)

Originally posted by IMJack
Just like in the movie "Independance Day." :)

Heh, I watched that about 150 times.

Originally posted by DooMBoy
...say that demons really did attack Earth. What do you guys think would happen?
How would the world's Army, Navy, Marine, and Spec Ops teams react to the demonic threat?

They'd shit their pants and run.

I would be scrapping those fuckers left and right! Wait a minute... we're talking about demons. I'd probably run as fast as I could and hide in the caves (who knows I might run into Bin Laden) and then I'd throw him out so he we would be killed by them.

It would be just plain wholesale slaughter. No one would get out alive. The human race would be wiped out in less than a day.

They'll shoot at everywhere except the exposed brains. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

All the DooM players would go wild and go on a demon killing spree until they realize that demons are harder to kill in real life and getting hit hurts.

I'd sit back, watch and laugh. Dieing would suck, but it'd be funny to throw rocks at a Cyberdemon...