Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dragonsbrethren

PSX Doom: The Lost Levels - New Pre-Beta Available courtesy of Salahmander2

DeXiaZ said:

I'm too old for this

Same here, my brains been totally burnt out for about 10 years, now it feels like a commodore64 trying to process something Crytek spat out. 5 minutes into something as simply as a ACS session my head starts making a buzzing noise and blood starts pouring out of my eyes. Am told its the human equivalent of a blue screen.

yeah the PSXLOST.pk3 is the last one you posted above.

I'm sorry I was so stupid. As always I forgot about TC-beta version (with customizer).

Well, all works fine (without my music), but as we discovered few hours ago I forgot to add few nicknames in credits line. SO here we go:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c7j1wl038w6g703/PSXLOST.pk3

Scottgray and Megamur added in the credits. Sorry guys for my Alzheimer's disease (did I said that I'm too old? Ghm...I should get my pills) ;)

And I think now it's really finished as PSXLOST.pk3 file.

I'll upload optional music addon soon (possibly as "UPD:" in the end of THIS post)

UPD: https://yadi.sk/d/w1Bzf3PEkgm27

Sorry guys, only yadisk. If someone can reupload it in MEGA or something like that - I don't mind (just don't forget to add link here, lol).

Only music, updated LSTCRED2.png (added "The Lost Levels Soundtrack" authors, I'm not the only composer in this project) + zmapinfo (from last build) and psxcast (from last build).

Well, that's... all, what do you think?

DeXiaZ said:

I'm sorry I was so stupid. As always I forgot about TC-beta version (with customizer).

Well, all works fine (without my music), but as we discovered few hours ago I forgot to add few nicknames in credits line. SO here we go:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c7j1wl038w6g703/PSXLOST.pk3

Scottgray and Megamur added in the credits. Sorry guys for my Alzheimer's disease (did I said that I'm too old? Ghm...I should get my pills) ;)

And I think now it's really finished as PSXLOST.pk3 file.

I'll upload optional music addon soon (possibly as "UPD:" in the end of THIS post)

UPD: https://yadi.sk/d/w1Bzf3PEkgm27

Sorry guys, only yadisk. If someone can reupload it in MEGA or something like that - I don't mind (just don't forget to add link here, lol).

Only music, updated LSTCRED2.png (added "The Lost Levels Soundtrack" authors, I'm not the only composer in this project) + zmapinfo (from last build) and psxcast (from last build).

Well, that's... all, what do you think?

I can't think of anything else, if all bugs have been fixed then I guess we're good to go.

I asked my 2 friends to record and edit ending text voice. It can be released after as really-really optional patch. BTW, I asked to record Final Doom ending text too.

UPD (and doublepost).

Well, guys, this idea about voice acting is broken (frozen) for awhile. We can release The Lost Levels without "voice".

What do you think? Who can start new release-topic?

I'm kinda a paranoic guy but I remember that I did everything about fixing bugs. So I think yes, you can do it without any troubles ;)

And thank you for reuploading music addon to google drive

Hey y'all,

I'm looking for the secret exit in Downtown. Can anyone give me a hint as to how to exit the level using the secret exit?

Helegad said:

Hey y'all,

I'm looking for the secret exit in Downtown. Can anyone give me a hint as to how to exit the level using the secret exit?

The building with the lift and the tiered imp platforms is where you can give a shot at opening the secret exit.

Is there a way to combine the lost levels with the regular psx doom so that I can play them in the order of the original pc releases?