Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

Supplice - Out now on Steam!

On 3/9/2024 at 5:08 AM, Polyder said:

So dev? game is dead already.....shame

This isn't the place for comments like this. You aren't owed constant progress updates. I took a look at your posting history and you're only ever active in this thread -- how about you go play one of the many, many, many mods and wads? Get involved in the community instead of treating Doomworld like a comments thread on ModDB. I hear Back to Saturn X is good.

I think They are still working on it, sometimes They post some new pictures on their Twitter account. I belive their project is not dead it is just that focus more on their work than on social media. I do not follow them that much, two episodes are already made and next one is in works. Maybe they missed release date that was planed, but I trust them to finish their work.

Hello!  We are currently working on Episode 3 and making some great progress.  It should be a very nice content update once we're done.

I haven't used this thread to make updates lately because we mostly go through our social media accounts to do that.  Also I'm pretty terrible at multi-tasking and I haven't had the time to properly update the post here.  If you want to keep track of our progress, keep an eye on our Twitter/X page for updates (we try to do Screenshot Saturday posts as much as we can).  We also have a Discord group you can join, if you're into that.

Anyway as an apology, have some screenshots of the newly completed E2M6 (I don't think these haven't been shared anywhere yet).

VNN45gjm.pngjDeJxS1m.pngAvFQUcxm.png

JGjMK8ym.pngQy4IgeUm.png