• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Obsidian

Happy Birthday Jimmy91!

Obsidian's map's exittext said:

I don't suppose you could e-mail me some cake? :P

I'll go one better. A cake post for everyone!

Thanks for the map, dude. I guess since it was specially-made and a speedmap, I should refrain from reviewing it. :P

I had a good day, although that was yesterday in this part of the world. xP

Cheers to one of the best DOOM MIDI composers of the day. I have a few tracks from Jenesis in my WinAmp playlist, they're so good. :)

Megamur said:

Cheers to one of the best DOOM MIDI composers of the day. I have a few tracks from Jenesis in my WinAmp playlist, they're so good. :)

Damn, been meaning to get the soundtrack for Jenesis as a matter of fact I've been listening to Plutonia 2 quite a lot recently. Happy (late) birthday to Jimmy and too Sergeant Mark IV.

Complaints:

- Doesn't work with vanilla compatibility: action 71 fails, probably because there is a line inside the sector 85. I don't know the technical details but I had a similar problem with my map for "Undeath" project.
- The first door is annoying, what's the point of it? It's so slooooow. I don't want to wait for it to "open", I want to get out on the street and kill stuff. I think doors are generally bad for the gameplay flow and should be used very carefully. And if you end up using them, they shouldn't take 5 seconds to open!
- Cramped rooms inside the building, again, that's bad for gameplay as you can't even move normally.

Maybe that's enough criticisms for a simple speedmap. o)

Cheers Jimmy, and Happy birthday to one talented dude. Thanks heaps for all your work.

Also, that is a great looking mop you have there. Man, the only photo I have seen of you, like ages ago, it was virtually shaved. You look so different from what I remember.

All the best for the coming year. God bless, my man.

Happy Birthday (again) you old fart. Wait a minute, I'm older than you...ack!

You're a very talented guy, wish my music was as good X) It was fun working on Reverie together, hopefully we can do another collaboration some time, brother.

Jimmy91 said:

http://i.imgur.com/tEpDw.jpg

Happy birthday Jimmy... heh, you have the "traditional" Safeway/Coles cake that we always buy too!

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:

Cheers Jimmy, and Happy birthday to one talented dude. Thanks heaps for all your work.

Also, that is a great looking mop you have there. Man, the only photo I have seen of you, like ages ago, it was virtually shaved. You look so different from what I remember.

All the best for the coming year. God bless, my man.

Yeah, I think I probably posted a photo of me when I first joined. I was 14 then. Holy shiz time flies. :O

Thanks, man. :D

PRIMEVAL said:

Happy Birthday (again) you old fart. Wait a minute, I'm older than you...ack!

You're a very talented guy, wish my music was as good X) It was fun working on Reverie together, hopefully we can do another collaboration some time, brother.

Capital idea. :P Thanks, dude.

glenzinho said:

Happy birthday Jimmy... heh, you have the "traditional" Safeway/Coles cake that we always buy too!

Yes, haha, that's (er, was) a mud cake straight from the Coles cake shelf. xP My brother had his birthday on the 4th, and chose a far superior cake from an actual patisserie.

Cheers, man. :)