Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pherleece

Doom 19 Year Anniversary Live Stream

On December 10th, 1993, the original Doom was released. This December 10th will be the 19 year anniversary and in celebration I will be playing through Doom live on stream. I will eventually be streaming the other Doom games on their appropriate release dates. To keep updated you can follow me on twitter at twitter.com/C_T_S_TV and also please follow my twitch channel below. Hope to see you in there and enjoy some classic Doom!

It's a shame ID Software will never be able to celebrate the 19th and 20th anniversary of Doom before they sold out. :P

glenzinho said:

Damn, I thought the Cacowards were going all Oscars-like and were going to be awarded in a live stream... :(

I thought something like this too. But no, it's just a one of those guys who only registers to make one post.

Anyways goodluck with the Stream pherleece, have fun with the celebrations.

Hm... Should play it drunk, because people get drunk on anniversaries, right?

Avoozl said:

It's a shame ID Software will never be able to celebrate the 19th and 20th anniversary of Doom before they sold out. :P

You are not the only one who feels like that, I absolutely hate their last couple decisions in the past 3 months.

Mr. Chris said:

I absolutely hate their last couple decisions in the past 3 months.

Coincidentally, your whining over the past 3 months has become kind of tiresome.

It's not your feelings that I find so irksome as your relentless need to remind everyone of them whenever the opportunity presents itself. Perhaps it's as much of an indication that I spend too much time perusing Doomworld as anything else, but that doesn't negate your disproportionate reaction to things which no one except you seems to care so much about.

DoomUK said:

Coincidentally, your whining over the past 3 months has become kind of tiresome.

It's not your feelings that I find so irksome as your relentless need to remind everyone of them whenever the opportunity presents itself. Perhaps it's as much of an indication that I spend too much time perusing Doomworld as anything else, but that doesn't negate your disproportionate reaction to things which no one except you seems to care so much about.

I don't browse Doomworld much and also find his complaining insufferable, so it's not just that.

Mr. Chris said:

You are not the only one who feels like that, I absolutely hate their last couple decisions in the past 3 months.

i guess they had to team up with bethesda, simply because you can't program a game today with a bunch of guys in a small office like they did with doom.

however, doom 3 bfg ed. was underwhelming, considering there are mods that make doom 3 look better than that.