Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Resident Evil; Best game-to-movie EVER

I went and seen Resident Evil a few hours ago. Before I seen it, in the back of my mind was "This is a waste, its gonna be shitty like all game-movies {ie: TombRaider} and I thought they were gonna over do it with naked women in rubber cop outfits.. but to my surprise, it turned out to be one of the best movies ive saw a long time, and the best video game-to-movie I have EVER seen. It was beuitifull, and through seeing this, I realized how much Doom could actually be made into a movie. Maybe if you people seen this movie, you would agree. Or maybe not. But it sure as hell changed my mind, damn that was a sweet movie; damn good soundtrack too, best ive hear so far.

So if your not cheap and you got $8 lying around, go to the theatre and check it out.

Will do Jeremy, Thanks for the tip.
It's great to see that happen 'cos I agree, Tombraider was so shitty, I only watched the first 30 seconds of it and turned it off. Doom however could be made into a great movie but I would be nervous that hollywood would piss all over it like tombraider and turn it into something it should never be: Stupid, same old, hollywood bollox!

Ladies and Gentlemen, excuse my language, I use it because I feel strongly about this topic.

*snigger*

Dubh

yeah, i thoiught RE was pretty good as well...i must admit there were a couple of times when i unwillingly jumped in my seat...but talking about game-to-movie movies, the first mortal kombat 0WNS TEH UNIW3R5

Hmm, why is it that this movie has been bashed in the (old-school)General forum?
They say that it's really damn ridiculous.

i saw the trailer yesterday.it looks like a B-rated movied to me.i will wait the video.

*off topic* A beautiful mind is really good movie.i recommend it.

I didn't like RE only because it could have been so much better. I didn't ever bother to see Tomb Raider because I figured it wouldn't be that good. Street Fighter was not worth the radiation emitting from your TV to watch. Mario Brothers was OK. It had a lot of little things only fans of the game would notice that I enjoyed. I have to agree the best movie was indeed Mortal Kombat (the first one).

Originally posted by Dark-tenshi
i saw the trailer yesterday.it looks like a B-rated movied to me.i will wait the video.

*off topic* A beautiful mind is really good movie.i recommend it.

off topic continued, yes, worth spending 8 bucks
and as for resident evil I think it is a B movie, if one call it a movie! I watched it for ten minutes and left for another movie in the theatre next door; Lord of the Rings, now that movie is "game" making material!

You people seem to have horrible taste in movies, so I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

Originally posted by the_Danarchist
You people seem to have horrible taste in movies, so I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

I take it you're referring to those who like the RE movie?

I tricked lu-wang into sending me a kickass 1gig good quality vcd of it

it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be

wasnt as good as I hoped for

I did like how it ended

makes me hope for a sequel

but rain's acting is fucking gay imo

and I could have written some parts better myself

mind you im a huge fan of the game too

I give it a B-