• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Baron-Of-Hell

First Game You Ever Played...

Vote now and you'll receive nothing!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Vote now and you'll receive nothing!

• Doom
    • The Ultimate Doom
    • Doom II
    • Final Doom
    • Wofenstien 3D
    • Hexen
    • Quake
    • Quake II
    • Quake III Team Arena
    • Heretic

What is the first id game you have played? The original Doom was the very first game I played when I was about seven or eight years old, pretty young age huh! It warped my fragile little mind!

My first ever ID game was the original Shareware Doom. I was about 8, too.

I can't really remember my first ever game, period, but I'm pretty sure it was King's Quest IV or V. I forget which one it was.

First id game I played was the shareware of Wolf3D, on my elderly neighbor's new (back then, pre-Win95) comp.

I cant remember how old I was, but it was a whole lot cooler than black diamond shooter(the first game I remember playing). I remember thinking that somehow you could get to the mountains in the back ground, and not even knowing that the monsters were not really 3d. But they were 3d compared to diamonds floating Horizontally across the screen.

you forgot about Rise of the Triad which was my first game i ever played seriously. but it seems like doom2 was my first game listed above

Originally posted by Shockwav3
you forgot about Rise of the Triad which was my first game i ever played seriously. but it seems like doom2 was my first game listed above

You can only have a maximum of ten options, I chose all games by id Software...

Originally posted by Baron-Of-Hell
You can only have a maximum of ten options, I chose all games by id Software...

No you didn't.

First iD game I played was Dangerous Dave.

Originally posted by Lament
No you didn't.

First iD game I played was Dangerous Dave.

Never heard of it? When did it come out? Besides I couldn't put it up as an option anyway because I already put ten up there...

First id game that I ever SAW being played was Commander Keen III, I think, but the first one I ever PLAYED was DOOM.

My first id game I played was good ol' kickarse Wolf3d shareware.
I was damn interested in it when I first heard of it and when I picked up the shareware version, I just didn't stop playing it.

But that was nothing compared to when I got my hands on Doom :-)

played console games first... probably pong, then Zelda and other great Nintendo games like Final Fantasy.

first PC games I played were Civilization, Doom and Dune 2.

The first PC game I ever played was probably Congo Bongo, on my C64.
The first Id game I ever played was Commander Keen III or IV (whichever one was shareware). THe first on your list, however was Wolfenstein 3d.

Originally posted by IMJack
First id game I played was the shareware of Wolf3D

Same here. My dad's friend gave him a copy because he thought I'd like it.

I did.

Dangerous Dave was id software? That game's fun. The first id game I played was Wolfenstien 3d. I think it was on my old Amiga or something. Back then though, I was more into MegaBall and frantic freddy.

Danarchist said:

The first PC game I ever played was probably Congo Bongo, on my C64.

Yeah C= 64's rulz!

I had over 600 games for it.

Its time for me to fire up my C64 and hook it up to the Internet! Watch out world, no (very few) viruses can get me on my c64! "I'm Invicible!..."

Wolf3D, registered, on a black and white 286 which gave me the approximate framerate of Doom running on a 386/20.

I had Wolf3D on a 21Mhz 2MB 286 with an ATI Integra video card(1/2mb) and it flied. I got well over 60 fps!

Derrick said:

I had Wolf3D on a 21Mhz 2MB 286 with an ATI Integra video card(1/2mb) and it flied.

Heh, well I don't know the MHz spec of that computer, but obviously it was under 20.