Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

god damn it

ok i cant seem to get the setting correct. i am trying to get a older laptop to boot windows into 256 or 16 high color. however it keeps fucking up and giving me all this Bull shit. i know the card is capable of these settings, cause that is how it came before i did a format. anyway where can i get a universal SVGA driver that works on win95. i have dicked around all night with windows and its setting and nothing has worked

is it humanly possible to have soo many damn problems with pc's as this man right here? I'll guess and say 90% of his posts are about hardware/software issues, and he has 1177. So that's like over 1000 problems with pc's he's been through.

Heh, and I never actually see him post replies. So he has 1177 new threads, all about computer hardware problems :P

well it is not problems from just 1 system but many. right now i just reformated a laptop for a friend. it just strated up with this crap and i cant seem to find a reason why it dont want to use the 256 color setting. anyway i am about to give up and tell the person to deal with it cause i need sleep

yeah, I said pc's as in plural =P
do that, unless he's paying you

Start in safe mode, (F8)? then go to control panel system device manager, remove all display adapters, reboot it will ask for new setting, tell it svga

I've said before and I'll say it again:

God of Faulty Hardware

It's funny until it happens to you. Never rely on one form of contraception only, so you can avoid worry.

lol i had a friend who put win me on a p1 100 with 98 megs of ram????
anyway, it took 1 houre to load and i installed win 98 on it. the install went fine until windows needed to reboot after the 10th time and it crashed. so i tried again.
i crashed at the exact same place over and over again.