Find results in...
Graig Colaiacovo

doom = human body allegory

"sudden silence horizon\n"
"agonize echo muladhara [base tail bone chakra]\n"
"fade night mare sky\n"
"blue heap monster corpse start\n"
"evaporate devil [white person] stench\n"
"fill air j e s u s [each letter = 5 element jew corrupted horus sun God] \n" [fire water air/tree earth quintescense/metal
"real won\n"
"\n"
"distant rumble\n"
"blue light begin glow\n"
"ruin daemon spit skull";

"time vacation burst\n"
"muladhara [base tail bone chakra] bowel golly read\n"
"break mutter\n"
"kick muladhara ass\n"
"time lie quiet town\n"
"peace flow water quaint\n"
"build Satan child\n"
"\n"
"step transport hear\n"
"stomp cyber daemon iron shoe";

shit talk
32 level 33 vertabre kundalini enlightenment doom corrupt allegory
hell = base chakra
earth = heart chakra
rabbit head = magnum opus allegory
jew real enemy reptoid hiss game wrong assosiate daemon enemy jew jew torture game cheer damn self doom made to scare away from Satan and to assosiate him with his enemy the jew obviously it was the inquisition who tortured our wise ancestors
jews are an open wound on organism they take and take and take and what they take they corrupt hide important notes like big brother represents the government
daemon annunaki messanger between Ankar and Human
muladhara [base chakra earth element] just above is svadisthana [sacral sex chakra water element]
muladhara shore
id software made millions by visciously abusing daemons gentile Gods and the player as super stalin bros did
doom = Satan parody kundalini is Satan in each of us
ourstruggle.webs.com
http://www.4shared.com/folder/LIO0FRDV/_online.html Satan.wad update Graph text file change [next update some enemy sounds are blasphemy like the lion sound which is sacred to Astaroth to be replaced with sounds that blaspheme roman catholic church extreme gore shit splatter sound] [4] data file Doom/2/check http://www.4shared.com/zip/uKgeDX3N/Satan.html Hail Satan Hail Beelzebub Hail Astaroth Hail Azazel Hail Hel Pantheon Hail Goet Annunaki

update

the video game character has no thing to do with you it is moving on its own you are watching the mouse is pulling your

finger toward it to click and key board is Rishori Shin [Maine Coon]: and i will live on through the internet hive mind

all movement is work put work in place of play work station work boy nintendo is exposing children to a deadly jew virus

what you look at has nothing to do with your will it is moving in front of you you are in space things orbit you and it is what is moving

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/62633-doom-human-body-allegory/4/ Satan doom/2 correction patch data file gzdoom the

cat went into the game to kill j e s u s [5 element/Horus]

he has a pair of goggles on and pulls a handgun

ourstruggle.webs.com

Well. I think Doomworld has just made contact with alien life. Or someone from Westboro Baptist church has just posted here.

Either way, IN UR FACE, NASA.

I would like to add that in all of the internets, this is the strangest post I have ever seen. And I've seen some strange internets.

Last edited by Graig Colaiacovo on 12-19-12 at 23:51

He just needed to make some corrections to his post.

Graig Colaiacovo said:

"sudden silence horizon\n"
"agonize echo muladhara [base tail bone chakra]\n"
"fade night mare sky\n"
"blue heap monster corpse start\n"
"evaporate devil [white person] stench\n"
"fill air j e s u s [each letter = 5 element jew corrupted horus sun God] \n" [fire water air/tree earth quintescense/metal
"real won\n"
"\n"
"distant rumble\n"

"time vacation burst\n"
"muladhara [base tail bone chakra] bowel golly read\n"
"break mutter\n"
"kick muladhara ass\n"
"time lie quiet town\n"
"peace flow water quaint\n"
"build Satan child\n"
"\n"
"step transport hear\n"
"stomp cyber daemon iron shoe";

shit talk
32 level 33 vertabre kundalini enlightenment doom corrupt allegory
hell = base chakra
earth = heart chakra
rabbit head = magnum opus allegory
jew real enemy reptoid hiss game wrong assosiate daemon enemy jew jew torture game cheer damn self doom made to scare away from Satan and to assosiate him with his enemy the jew obviously it was the inquisition who tortured those people
daemon annunaki messanger between Ankar and Human
ourstruggle.webs.com
http://www.4shared.com/folder/LIO0FRDV/_online.html Satan.wad fixed Satan data file Doom/2 Hail Satan Hail Beelzebub Hail Astaroth Hail Azazel Hail Hel Pantheon Hail Goet Annunaki

I agree

Doomworld said:

Graig Colaiacovo
Registered just to make one post

And what a post it was!

Graig Colaiacovo said:

5 element jew corrupted horus sun God
[...]
jew real enemy reptoid hiss game wrong assosiate daemon enemy jew jew torture game cheer damn self doom made to scare away from Satan and to assosiate him with his enemy the jew obviously it was the inquisition who torture

Now, tell us how you really feel about the Jews.

@Kyka: Should we feel lucky or very unlucky that we have the pleasure of having the weirdest post ever?

Btw, this is historical internet usage, this shouldn't go in post hell. This needs to be preserved for future generations studying the human brain... or something.

gggmork said:

It makes perfect sense to me guys, what gives?

Quick, gggmork, translate for us!

Melon said:

I've now got the tagline for my next megawad.

I'm hoping the TITLEPIC will be the fistful of vertebrae panel from the Doom Comic.

I'm pretty sure this is viral marketing for Dream Theater's new album, which will either be titled "Sudden Silence Horizon" or "Magnum Opus Allegory."

Phobus said:

Quick, gggmork, translate for us!

Ok, you will be required to put a bee (live or dead, but the translation will sound much clearer if they're live) in each ear. The yellow and black stripes resonate with the stinger and provide a conduit for communication with the secret antimatter universe, which is as you know only made of yellow and black objects. This is the only way to communicate with antimatter without actually exploding due to collision of matter and antimatter. Also you have to be standing north of the equator facing somewhere between south-east and east, but that part is probably obvious. At this point eat the printed op text, and the antimatter hobgoblin, named Fyru, will communicate the translation back to you using a black and white striped unicorn (unicorn horns kind of act as a cosmic transmitter whereas the bees act as a cosmic receiver). The translation should slowly appear printed on the palms of your hands as a permanent tattoo.

"stomp cyber daemon iron shoe"

"distant rumble\n"

Seems to be a mash of text screens.
I can't see the image.