Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

Post-Apocalypse Fishie Thread!

It's that time again! I usally start these at the beginning of the year, but due to insomnia and recent events. let's kick it off a little early! It's time for all the new kids who have enough posts to get their fish..wings. yeah. All you have to do is to request a fish, and someone here with some basic skills of MSPaint can make it for you. Or, you can be super creative and make one yourself. Tired of being a generic pentagram or "DESTROYER" avatar? This is the time to change that!

If no one steps up to help you.. well.. there isn't much I can do. Maybe your fish idea sucks.

And for those poor souls that somehow have ZERO idea of what I'm talking about, here you go. http://doomwiki.org/wiki/Pink_fish

Anyone wanna make me a yellow fish with some sort of smily face? Maybe somewhat like my current avatar. I'd be very thankful!

I'd like to maintain that my avatar actually is a fish avatar. BUT I shall go away and make it more so.

Memfis said:

I'm not planning to change my avatar but it would be interesting to see a fish version of it.

This. I'd like to see any possible result (that isn't shit).

Eris Falling said:

<---- Well, I tried...

You must try a little harder.

Not that I wasn't lazy enough not to make my own, but still.

YESS! I've wanted my own fish for ages! Could I have a purpley-black fish with red eyes and an evil grin, animated if possible? I'd try make it myself, but I dunno how to make gifs. :/

DoomUK said:

You must try a little harder.

Not that I wasn't lazy enough not to make my own, but still.

Ugh but I'm quite pleased with the end result. Do they ALWAYS have to be a transparent background? Not sure how I could do it that way.

TheEndOfUs said:

How many posts do you need to qualify for a fish?

The Monitor said:

I don't know how many posts I need to qualify for this, but I'd LOVE to see my avatar "fish-ified."

Well, custom avatars can be used after 250 posts.

Does it need to be a FISH? Why FISH?????
I'd rather want to see an avatar of Sailor Jupiter cooking some dinner in my kitchen, and the fact is that I already have this image drawn for me by a professional artist from DeviantArt.
The only problem is that I'm not allowed to set it as my avatar on here.
Hmph.

Obsidian said:

Oh, I see. I was thinking that it was because you guys all loved Tom Hall, the great "Pope of The Church of Dopey Fish". :/
But either way, I still don't want any fish unless it's being cooked inside Makochan's pot in my kitchen.