Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katamori

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, etc., because Christmas time has come again =)

Do you celebrate Christmas? If yes, how do you do it? If no, why, and what do you do instead?

Eggnog. Minus the egg, minus the nog, plus lots of bourbon.

Happy Winterfestivusmas to all, and to all... a good.. *passes out*

Because I'm a festive motherfucker I'm going to be spanking my girlfriend raw with a variety of hitting implements (including but not limited to, riding crops, wooden spoons, steel rules and an industrial-size metal food spatula) whilst singing to her a BDSM-flavoured rewrite of The 12 Days of Christmas. Haven't thought about much more than that, might open some presents or something.

Happy Christmahannukwanzayulebodhisoyalyaldamodranihtsaturnaliamalkhivus!

I celebrate Christmas. Sorta religious for me. My family usually celebrates on the 24th. Been tradition for a long time due to how the family is divided up. Celebrate at my house / grandparent's house then go to parents' house to celebrate the next day.

DuckReconMajor said:

Merry Christmas Doomworld!

Got a monitor with input lag damn near CRT levels. Just one more thing to help me trash Black Ops 2 Christmas noobs.

Dude, you got Delled! I kid. Their monitors are good stuff. :)

Christmas was nice. Family did a secret-santa thing so we didn't have to buy so much junk. We all got good stuff that way. Got one gag gift. My brother's wife's grandma gave him an old mouse she never used, so he gave it to me. It's a silver-plated (!!!) PS/2 mouse. No wheel, no optical, two buttons, etc. Its only unique feature is it's plated in very shiny silver. It also comes in what looks like a giant jewellery box. Very silly.