Site and/or forum bugs or things not working

Well, I actually wish to create a second DW account, so I just went to doomworld.com, hit Sign Up and filled all the details, including the security check(which I know I did right).

And when I clicked Sign up, the page refreshed by saying that the security check has not been done. I did the security check exam multiple times, but it just wouldn't work!

Anyone please fix this as soon as possible..

Edited by AbhinandAnilDoomguy

1 hour ago, AbhinandAnilDoomguy said:

Well, I actually wish to create a second DW account, so I just went to doomworld.com, hit Sign Up and filled all the details, including the security check(which I know I did right).

And when I clicked Sign up, the page refreshed by saying that the security check has not been done. I did the security check exam multiple times, but it just wouldn't work!

Anyone please fix this as soon as possible..

Why do you need second account in the first place? 

8 minutes ago, MysteriousHaruko said:

Why do you need second account in the first place? 

Is it possible to change my username?

2 minutes ago, AbhinandAnilDoomguy said:

Is it possible to change my username?

Well, yes. After 180 days or less if forum admin didn't switch off that function. 
Go into profile settings and check "display name" if you passed that time, you'll be allowed change profile name.

Edited by MysteriousHaruko
More explanation

7 minutes ago, MysteriousHaruko said:

Well, yes. After 180 days or less if forum admin didn't switch off that function. 
Go into profile settings and check "display name" if you passed that time, you'll be allowed change profile name.

Well, it worked! Thanks!