Bloodshedder

Site and/or forum bugs or things not working

Posted (edited)

The colors in code tags, using C code formatting got funky. Please see this post which shows some code with text that is almost invisible due to being a very light grey. Examples of this are in both code blocks. With the mouse you can highlight the text and see what's missing (if your eyes are as tired as mine :)

Thanks in advance.

Hey custom titles automatically change when you reach a new post rank (and darn i dont remember @arobase title now)

On 3/9/2018 at 4:59 AM, Catpho said:

Hey custom titles automatically change when you reach a new post rank (and darn i dont remember @arobase title now)

No they don't.

Someone fixed the colors in C-formatted code tags that had become hard to read - thank you!

Xaser likes this

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, but quoting images messes up the layout on mobile. 

I think this could be fixed by implementing the old "reduce size of quoted images" code used in the previous version.

Screenshot_2018-03-13-09-35-40.jpg.ce1a879918d0d70a712a0805e175530a.jpg

So I was editing a post and this happened:

yea.png

Someone commented on a thread, but their name doesn't show up in the notification:

.5ac60bbd4a7b0_Sinttulo.png.2671c2c45851ae1982e37051b7f9a50d.png

Megalyth likes this

Posted (edited)

The edit feature in private messages is missing? 

Update: has since been fixed. 

Edited by rdwpa

40 minutes ago, rdwpa said:

The edit feature in private messages is missing? 

for some reason it is, same for editing PMs

On 4/11/2018 at 11:00 PM, Nine Inch Heels said:

for some reason it is, same for editing PMs

Private messages arent PMs?

Just a casual observation here: there's a section in 'Downloads (Beta)' entitled 'Doom2 > 0-9', which I'm assuming is for wads beginning with a number, or at least prominently featuring one, eg 20 Days In Hell or Spaceship 1024. An awful lot of the titles in this section however don't seem to be here for such a reason, or for any other reason that I can work out, eg Dance The CyborgWaste RefineryMothership, etc. Doesn't make navigating the 'Downloads' area or locating titles particularly easy.

This may well have been pointed out in the past and addressed, in which case my apologies....

Posted (edited)

Clicking on the title of the wad leads to the review successfully, through a link like this:  

https://www.doomworld.com/files/file/18770-good-morining-phobos/?&tab=reviews#review-153239

Clicking on the date produces a similar link but with 'comments' instead, which doesn't exist: 

https://www.doomworld.com/files/file/18770-good-morining-phobos/?do=findComment&comment=153239

That appears to be the problem. 

The spoiler tags on the "about me" section of a profile, have a white background and grey letters making it hard to read