Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scypek2

Santa's revenge - Christmas (not) TC

Well, I think I can call it TC, since it offers all new weapons and monsters. And sprites.

First of all, some screenshots.

You're the Santa Claus. You almost finished your work and now, you're flying back to North Pole. You're currently flying above an awful district, filled with the worst brats in the country. If not in the world. You don't even want to look at it, but you realised that it was a mistake, when an unknown projectile hits you and knocks you unconscious. You wake up in a cold cellar and you have no idea where you are. Will you manage to free yourself and find your reindeers?

What's exactly new here?

• New graphics for 5 enemies types
  • New graphics for 5 weapons
  • 3 totally new enemy types
  • 1 totally new weapon
  • 2 levels
  • About 11 different items
  • Boom compatibility (I hope) and a BEX patch
How to play - gameplay changes

- Candies are a new weapon. Quite slow, but powerful enough to kill weaker enemies in one hit.
- Toy helicopters can explode when close enough - be extremely cautious!
- Kids throwing snowballs are tougher than mancubuses and they guard some places that won't open unless you kill them.
- Some gates (with MIDGRATE texture) can be opened if you have a padlock key.
- A kid controlling toy helicopters is your goal - don't let him run away and kill him before the immature hell will broke loose!
- Seek for secrets! It's the only way to obtain some special items.

And finally, DOWNLOAD!
http://www.mediafire.com/?ywm213nxdp905b4

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Scypek2 said:

• Boom compatibility (I hope) and a BEX patch

lmao

I've been looking for new Christmas wads to play. Looks fairly good. That guy, did he really just come from that barrel?

Was the absolutely fucking dark 64x64 maze necessary for a Christmas wad? Why the hell cardboard boxes explode? Why levels are so damn ugly?

Where should i go after the room with a fat kid (Manc), no new doors open when i kill him. Also, someone forgot to replace all sprites of the Mancubus. Someone forgot to replace all sprites of a giant lard-covered demon with sprites of a fat kid. Fat kid is fat as Mancubus. Got it.

Fisk said:

lmao

You mean that it turned out to be boom compatible, or the opposite? Or something entirely different?

Springy said:

That guy, did he really just come from that barrel?

cool idea, but nope. I just failed to capture a screenshot of him NOT hurling a rock at you.

Harmata said:

Where should i go after the room with a fat kid (Manc), no new doors open when i kill him.

I don't know, was that your depressive frustration that restrained you from backtracking one room and noticing the opened storage with a padlock key? Seriously, what's up with you, man? A few of your last posts I've read was just searching for cons in everything.

Nothing opened anywhere, but thanks for two prop doors, they really create that Christmas atmosphere in your dungeons. I guess i'll just noclip, just to see what's gonna be next.

The sprites of the kids crack me up, now that's what i call Beyond Reality.

The second level is much better. I'm playing in ZDoom and i have a feeling that some switches and triggers don't work for me. I killed the Pain Elemental, and i don't have ammo for that corridor of death and can't find the exit.

You know, i'd say that these enemies have potential and could be used for great lulzy glory by some experienced mapper.

Okay, I think I see what you did there.

Scypek2 said:

What's exactly new here?
(...) Boom compatibility (I hope) and a BEX patch

...that IS needed.
Have fun!

Everything works, seriously.

Perhaps such refreshing as I do now is wrong in some way, but what is it supposed to be? I just made a TC and only one person played it, and not even correctly? I feel it's not kinda normal.

for wich port do you mapped for? i really don't know wich one support bex patches, zdoom? eternity? edge? prboom? thanks!

If this is supposed to be boom compatible with bex patch, at least eternity or prboom plus. Not really in my taste but I play it later.

Someone should make a Christmas wad where your melee weapon is not just a candy cane, but one that's been sucked on so that's it's super sharp. (Who doesn't do that with candy canes anyway?)

Played it,but thought it was NOT a TC.You really do need to learn better mapping.This isn't exactly criticism,just a suggestion.Good luck.

Well, these simple cellars of map01 definitely weren't a masterpiece, but I would say that map02 isn't designed bad at all.