Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lorenzo

Italian Doom Episode 2 - Announcement

Italian Doom Episode 2 (IDE2) will be a new megawad for Doom 2 realized by Italian doomers, and spiritual successor of the first Episode (which you can download here: http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=13846)

IDE2 will be for GZDoom, UDMF format.

Maps will be free style: sci-fi, tech base, medieval, hellish... whatever the author prefers.

I will take care of the quality level of the maps: if a map is true crap it will be rejected, but I always hope that authors will be open to improvements.

We need: level designers, textures and sprite designers, beta-testers.

If you are Italian and interested, send me a PM for further info.

Lorenzo

Peccato non sono uno che fa mappe, però potrei sempre testarle per vedere bug, se mostri/munizioni sono equilibrati a seconda delle difficoltà etc...ho giocato palate di megawads quindi un pochino dovrei intendermene di livelli

meh, se fossi meno occupato in tredicimila progetti differenti parteciperei volentieri a questo, c'è una deadline o è ancora tutto da decidere?

meh, if i was less occupied with tons of other project i may had joined this one, there is already a fixed deadline or not?

Avevo giocato il primo Italian Doom, non pensavo gli autori fossero in giro ancora, mi fa piacere. Avrà nuovi mostri e armi o tutto standard?

wow, some other italian doomers around :)

Are both episodes going to be gzdoom compatible?
asking because I'm a boom user.

grazie

edit: okay just tried it1 doesnt even start with prboom. too bad

gl with the project

Thank you both!

@grouchbag: betatester can be from all nationalities!

@blob1024: I chose gzdoom because it offers the best regarding design choices. You can eventually build the map in vanilla doom 2 and than convert it into gzdoom format. It is not mandatory to use all gzdoom characterstics.

Spero proprio che tu partecipi!

Lorenzo