Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
General Rainbow Bacon

Hard little map

here's an fda, several deaths, eventually completes. there were a few enemies I ended up skipping, like the baron near the chaingun that is just tedious.

That blood maze with the poison floor was a dick move, unless I missed a rad suit that I was supposed to get somewhere.

Not in my case. Here's the demo (-playdemo test -skipsec 450). I'm not exactly sure what happened here, though. A-ha! Wrong tag.

The crate two-storey room, apparently inspired by MAP15, was cool. I will finish your map in the evening, I guess.

Which cleimos map features crushers affecting the player? Lols, I should have asked before downloading.

I got the red key like Ribbiks, from behind the bars. But I was stuck in a room, the last possible checked wall was fake, then some crushers started moving. "Man, this is cheap!" I thought. This time I survived them, but it reminded me that EVERY time I download your map, you install crushers. You seem to love them for the same reason I hate them.

And in Cleimos I didn't recall any. Now, OK, MAP04, MAP10, and if you're really, really careless, MAP19. But these are made to crush the barons, not the player. Where is that "most of them do"? :-P

Lol, yeah, i guess i do use them a lot.

E: Well, I guess maps 4 and 10 stood out to me. There are a lot of nasty traps in cleimos, that's kinda what I was going for in this map. Actually, these maps are so cool, I think we should start a community project in the vein of maps like these.

E: I'm fixing a few things in the map, and probably going to add/remove some things to make it better. Look for another version tomorrow.