Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rizera

Getting a Doom Tattoo. Need ideas!

What happens when you get a tattoo, and then gain weight (either muscular bulk or fat) - or lose weight for that matter? Does the tattoo fuck up as it stretches with the skin?

Rizera said:

Hey there!! That's very very nice, to see that you are still posting in these forums! Would you mind posting a pic of how it looks today? I'm no gym rat so I'm scared it would look loose on my skinny arm.

Regards!

Sure:

Chronohunter45 said:

Sure:

/snip

I'm not a fan of piercings/tattoos, but I must say: that is absolutely amazing!

In my opinion you should choose some more common "doom oriented" tattoos, otherwise it won't as cool as you want. Try some skeletons. In order to make your tattoo look really cool spend some time and look for a good tattoo master. Firstly, how him your design, which you can draw by yourself, find in google or tatto website, here is an example removed , or ask a master to draw you a tattoo which you want.

On 4/10/2017 at 7:13 AM, Svavelvinter said:

Made a separate thread to show it off as well but this is what I got tattooed last week..Β 

Man, that looks excellent! I'm thinking of getting a Doom tattoo as well, maybe the Master Levels skull along my arm.

Will be getting Just the 13 skulls part of this door texture on my arm this Saturday! It's not going to look _exactly_ the same but the guy doing it is someone who is really good with skulls and goats and bones (general 80s bad guy from a movie tattoo's) etc so I think he'll do a pretty good job of making this look rad in his style -- always looked at this and thought it' would make a great tattoo.

doom4.jpg

I've had many other idea's for DOOM tattoo's tho, like:
- the automap of E1M1 linedef's as a tattoo, or whichever map you think is the best
- The HUD as a tramp stamp (I would never get this but would be hilarious)

- Arch-Vile as it is casting

- Icon of Sin as a huge back piece

- id Software logo plain and simple

- DOOM logo itself plain and simple, no colour tho.

- Each pickup (or just the most important ones/whichever ones you want) tattoo'd along the knuckles quite smallΒ (megahealth, megasphere, berzerk etc)
- Doom guy HUD face making the screaming face when he gets hit

I always thought it should be essential to get a DOOM tattoo as a reference and chose something that is unmistakenly DOOM (aka almost EVERYone would recognize the doom guy face hud if you had it tattoo'd) but honestly FUCK that don't get tattoo's just so other people notice it and for attention. Get what you want personally. The one I am planning to get I posted above is going to rarely or not at all be noticed in public from DOOM but people will possibly ask which then can hopefully spark peoples interest in the fact DOOM is still going strong as an community! ;)

I was thinking of getting a first person view of the shotgun shooting an Imp with guts flying out; the only problem is where I would put it.

Currently have the Bioshock chain links on my wrists and a generic space marine rocket jumping on my right arm.

Looking at that Cacodemon tattoo actually makes me think I should just get something similar; an easily recognizeable monster slightly stylized.

got it ;) obviously very heavily influenced but not exact, I didn't want it to be exact anyway and wanted it more in the style of the tattooist's style of art (as displayed!)Β 

really happy with it!

19149305_10156259847587892_4043234070932