Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tristan

TNT31 - A missing remix

A few months ago, I stumbled across what I could only describe as THE best remix of the music for TNT31. There was another one that wasn't quite as good, but judging by the similar elements used, I can only guess that the lost one was also by Lorcán.
Anyway, the remix was lost because the uploader, named 'GiggityGoogity' apparently disappeared, taking the remix with him.
It's a bit of a long shot, but does anyone know the remix I'm talking about, and if so, is there anywhere it can be found?

I tried Lorcáns Newdoom thread on his remixes, but couldn't see it there.

Thanks.

Legions of the Lost is an amazing track, whether in a level, or as the intermission. I hope Devilution keeps it.

Remixes are hard to find, especially ones that are good.

Ragnor said: I hope Devilution keeps it.

I don't think they're going to re-use the original TNT music for TNT2, I asked about the music a year or so ago in that same thread and they told me they were going to use all new music.

Hah, that video you linked is mine X-D Unfortunately I can't help ya, I would have probably uploaded it if I had it.

Avoozl said:

I don't think they're going to re-use the original TNT music for TNT2, I asked about the music a year or so ago in that same thread and they told me they were going to use all new music.

The project has been changing a lot over the years, currently its confirmed to have at least two remixes of TNT music, but its still apparantly up in the air. Ive already requested that some of the TNT music be kept, especially Last Call's theme for Map01, with how many times ive playtested that one.

Ragnor said:

currently its confirmed to have at least two remixes of TNT music

I thought you meant the original music.