Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killer2

Help with Beyond Reality (map07)

Ok so I've recently started playing BR and I must say I love the new enemies and the mapping style. However, I am stuck on map07. Can anyone tell me how to reach the blue key "door"? I managed to find the blue key but I can't seem to reach that door in any way, even tried with rocket jumping!

killer2 said:

Ok so I've recently started playing BR and I must say I love the new enemies and the mapping style. However, I am stuck on map07. Can anyone tell me how to reach the blue key "door"? I managed to find the blue key but I can't seem to reach that door in any way, even tried with rocket jumping!

It was mentioned somewhere else in the forum, but there's a platform where you fight two plasma elementals for a rocket launcher. There's a sort of runway on the top marked by two blue lines. Run down the runway off the platform and you'll be teleported to a different section of the level.

kmxexii said:

It was mentioned somewhere else in the forum, but there's a platform where you fight two plasma elementals for a rocket launcher. There's a sort of runway on the top marked by two blue lines. Run down the runway off the platform and you'll be teleported to a different section of the level.

I have no freaking idea how anyone was supposed to deduce that! Thanks a lot for the help!

I was stuck in that level for a while and found those too. My way of thinking of it was a back to the future reference.