Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

Money

Originally posted by the_Danarchist
Lego Celeron!

Heh, no legos.

Well, now that you mention it, maybe I could build a lego castle in and around the Erector set case :P

I wanted to do stuff like have the cooling fans attached to movable "arms" that you could maneuver around, and have all the stuff scattered about random locations on the desk for that ultra-messy feel. Then again, half my current PC is sitting on the desk next to the case anyway =P

o and deadnail, the 1701 SERIES case on colorcases.com is perfect!! even front usb!! with hidden 3.5 and 4 5inch ones. and its $25!!!

this four year old machine of mine is a desktop, it's a fucking huge one as well. I like it, the monitor would be too low on this desk otherwise.

Sadly they are not favoured these days though.

Break the rules deady, get a desktop! Oh, and $665? Not a good amount of money, it's too much for most niggly little things, and not enough for really important things. Save it, man.

You could always do like those Quakecon goofballs did, and make a case out of an old toilet bowl or a blow-up doll or something.

I'd only made a computer out of a toilet if I was going to make a P4/GF4 combination. =)

deadnail, I don't think a midtower or desktop case exists that conforms to your wish list. I think you might just have to accept the probablility you will need a tower. You won't be satisfied with a case that doesn't have everything you want, so I think you should go for the tower. You'll be happier in the long run.

Aha, but with the 3.5 USB adapter just about any desktop case will do now, I just need one with 3 5's on front and preferably not gay looking! =)

Well I KNEW they had to exist somewhere. You see fod, this is why I love you and your massive, uncircumsized cock. However, I think I could save a lot on shipping if I ordered it from my continent.

I found one too.

http://www.startechcomp.com/productspecs/ST3500USB.htm

Only 5 results in a google search. Those things must be quite uncommon.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah. Oh man. You rule. Now the question, it has 4 ports on the front, right? So do I connect it to the front pins on the motherboard or get a PCI USB card and reroute the connections? Either way I'm more than happy, I'd just like to know. =)

Just give the money to me.

You're not what I'm looking for in a whore ATM.

o and deadnail, the 1701 SERIES case on colorcases.com is perfect!! even front usb!! with hidden 3.5 and 4 5inch ones. and its $25!!!

I saw that little motherfucker and fell in love! Colorcases.com even has a DEER 350W PSU for $30! =)))

Oh, and $665? Not a good amount of money, it's too much for most niggly little things, and not enough for really important things. Save it, man.

Well naturally I'd be ordering the parts and assembling it myself. Considering I have like $1500 free on my Visa I'd say $665 cash is enough headway to get started. ^.^

just do what i do, invest heavily in enron stocks.

I'd play the stock market but I don't like double anal.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah. Oh man. You rule. Now the question, it has 4 ports on the front, right? So do I connect it to the front pins on the motherboard or get a PCI USB card and reroute the connections? Either way I'm more than happy, I'd just like to know. =)

"Includes 1 USB cable for connection to the PC USB port" -quote from the features list on the product page.

So a PCI USB card isn't needed I guess. BTW I've never heard of that company before so I can't vouch for the product. If it turns out to be shit don't kill me =).

This thread is over with now. Check out my new one, it will pick up where this one left off... because I can't believe one actually exists... it's just what I wanted. =)

Originally posted by deadnail
This thread is over with now.

Alrighty then.