Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiGHTMARE

English Queen Mother dies at age 101

LONDON (Reuters) - The Queen Mother has died aged 101, Buckingham Palace says.

The Queen Mother, the widow of King George VI and a rock of support behind her eldest daughter the Queen, died "peacefully in her sleep" after a period of declining health.

Her death adds personal tragedy to a succession of domestic traumas suffered by the royal family in recent years, most recently the death on February 9 of her younger daughter, Princess Margaret at the age of 71.

The Queen Mother was already very weak, having suffered recently from a cold and a chest infection, when her condition deteroriated earlier this morning.

She passed away peacefully in her sleep at 3:15 (GMT) this afternoon, with the Queen at her bedside.

could I have some link so I can read about it? tried looking but can't find it on cnn

Stupid stupid woman on CNN said earlier "Queen Elizabeth the second has died" stupid stupid woman!

The Queen mother played an essential role in keeping up the morale of the British public during WW2, so show a bit of respect.

Who the fuck cares lol. Old cunt. Lol some old guy got run over by a car he's probably done more for the British comunity that that old cunt. Jesus why do you think she lived to 101 and we only live to 75? Cuz she got the best of everything and sat on her fat cunt and never worked a day in her life. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

She has my respect (Our Queen mother died about a year ago...)
God bless/save the Queen mother wherever she is now.

I call going out to bombed buildings every single day of the blitz working. Dunno what you call it though.

Perhaps you should check the facts before pronouncing judgement.

Next thing you'll be saying that Mother Teressa never did anything worthwhile.

Originally posted by RobMcKay
Who the fuck cares lol. Old cunt. Lol some old guy got run over by a car he's probably done more for the British comunity that that old cunt. Jesus why do you think she lived to 101 and we only live to 75? Cuz she got the best of everything and sat on her fat cunt and never worked a day in her life. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

[sarcasm]Damn, that's the most intelligent comment I've seen for years[/sarcasm]

Originally posted by fodders
RobMcKay

LOL!
And I doubt that the Queen mother lasted so long because she sat on her... erm...bottom - you see, it takes a good health to last so long and sitting on your behind doesn't grant you good health - on the contrary. So I think she probably got a lot of excercise in her life.

On another note: Have you ever heard the expression "That which does not kill you, makes you stronger"?
It basically means that you get hardened if you subject yourself to unpleasant things (depending on what it is of course) - this goes for the immune defence too.

So to conclude: I doubt that the English Queen mother was lazy, otherwise she'd been dead a long time ago. And after all, she had to heighten the morale of a very troubled family indeed (*me has flashbacks to some of all the ridiculous scandal which the British Royal Family has been subjected to), that takes quite some.. how shall I put it...mental strenght to carry out as far as I know.

Originally posted by FlatHead
Feel free to ignore that. I principally don't mourn over people I don't know, especially the excessively old and rich. Nevermind.

Dit-starfucking-o.

What Im saying is people die every day that have done more than that old cow and don't get half the coverage she has got. Just shut up cuz I know what I'm talking about.

Originally posted by NiGHTMARE
The Queen Mother

Uh, isn't that an oxymoron?

I thought Queen was always the elder and the offspring only take over the King or Queen title when the actual King or Queen dies.

No, the mother of the Queen never has to be Queen. The mother of the King has to be the Queen, but not the other way 'round.

Oh yeah, Rob, if you can find someone that has done more in ten years than the Queen Mother (or most of her family, except for maybe whats-his-ears) did in two, let me know. I'll eat my fucking chair.

DC

Just shut up cuz I know what I'm talking about.

No you don't you stupid stupid fuck

Oh yeah, Rob, if you can find someone that has done more in ten years than the Queen Mother (or most of her family, except for maybe whats-his-ears) did in two, let me know. I'll eat my fucking chair.

2 Words.

HULK HOGAN!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU ALL!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU ALL!

No, fuck you.

/me clicks "ban"