Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PhantomTMac

Anybody Need a Mapper?

I was just wondering if their were any community projects going on that I could take part in. I'd like to be able to contribute with at least ONE map to the forum while I'm working on my projects.

There's the Monochrome Mapping Project, Can't Touch This, Grindmapping, possibly Doom 2 in Name Only if someone drops out, Hymn of the Fallen Lords if you want to try your hand at Heretic mapping, Doomworld Team map making project, Retro-Doom Project, Extermination Day Megawad Project, The 1-Tag Project, "My Residence" Community Project which appears to have stalled, 100 Hands Community Project, Hide and Seek and Blasphemer (more Heretic mapping).

There are others, though you'll have to do some serious digging in this forum and PM the project leaders to find out if they're still looking for contributors.

Heh, the 1-tag Project is a bit stalled at the moment, but I'd definitely welcome another mapper. Maybe it'll get me off my butt. :)

GreyGhost said:

There's the Monochrome Mapping Project, Can't Touch This, Grindmapping, possibly Doom 2 in Name Only if someone drops out, Hymn of the Fallen Lords if you want to try your hand at Heretic mapping, Doomworld Team map making project, Retro-Doom Project, Extermination Day Megawad Project, The 1-Tag Project, "My Residence" Community Project which appears to have stalled, 100 Hands Community Project, Hide and Seek and Blasphemer (more Heretic mapping).

There are others, though you'll have to do some serious digging in this forum and PM the project leaders to find out if they're still looking for contributors.

Thanks, I'll definitely look into these.

Obsidian said:

Heh, the 1-tag Project is a bit stalled at the moment, but I'd definitely welcome another mapper. Maybe it'll get me off my butt. :)

Sure, sign me up. Just tell me the rules.