Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LittleTemple

Little Doomlings Still exist! (Demon Laden, Vanilla wad)

Csonicgo said:

notice that from the previous LT posts, Chris lives 10-15 minutes away.. on foot.

This means he lives half a mile, or less, from this poster's house. Well within the neighborhood.

Or less? How slowly do you walk, CSG?

Tarnsman said:

Is it time for us to form the drum circle and start singing songs about brotherhood and peace? If not, can it be that time?

I don't know any songs about brotherhood and peace. I know a good song about cutting up people and feeding them to sharks, we can sing that instead.

LittleTemple said:

for your information he isn't a neighbor, he lives like a 10/15 minute walk away.

If Little Temple says he lives a 10/15 minute walk away, then dosh-gonnit, I believe him!

I'm now completely positive that this is not a case of identity theft. It's become clearer than ever that Gibbon is the puppetmaster, if there was ever any actual doubt.

Chris Gibbon's story "Dangerous Drop", posted here, is about a blonde, 12-year-old diabetic girl named Rebekah who dreams of being a writer, is religious, loves using Mac computers and frequently mentions them for no apparent reason, and the entire basis of the story is that she's a diabetic Mac user who is persecuted by everyone for no apparent reason.

By some strange coincidence, Abiageal O'Meara and most of LittleTemple's other characters are also avowed religious Mac users.

"Kristenn", the obvious sockpuppet account discovered on MacRumors forums, has in the past claimed to be persecuted by crazy people who don't believe her friends really exist.

The writing in "Dangerous Drop" features the same overly lengthy descriptions of completely inconsequential details found in LittleTemple's posts, as well as the poor spellcheck usage and bad grammar.

There is also an obvious sockpuppet account, "Philip Andrews", that posted a gushing review of "Dangerous Drop" on Gibbon's page. The Philip Andrews account was registered for the sole purpose of posting that review, and never did anything else on the site. So, that right there shows a direct connection between Gibbons himself and sockpuppeting.

I would be willing to bet that Gibbon, like Rebekah, just so happens to be diabetic.

I would also be willing to bet that he's now turning his fake personalities against each other in an attempt to cover up the fact that he's been pretending to be little girls on the internet for at least five years now.

esselfortium said:

I would also be willing to bet that he's now turning his fake personalities against each other in an attempt to cover up the fact that he's been pretending to be little girls on the internet for at least five years now.

you salvage at least one, you win. first it was abeagel that renounced the rest of the harem, then kamila... then chris himself.

TimeOfDeath said:

I dunno, it just sounded like he was really lonely.

And Doomworld Police Dept. was just trying to help, serve and protect.

Hellbent said:

Yeah, he changed it back about an hour ago. But when I went to his page around 8:30am there was no information to be had, just that quote.

Really? I thought it was pretty interesting and entertaining. Also, who's Paul?

Brother of Paul D, I assume. Also, if you think your creation is bad and are somewhat embarrassed by what seems to be a nice map don't make up some story saying it was someone else, just keep at the mapping.

esselfortium said:

a blonde, 12-year-old diabetic girl named Rebekah who dreams of being a writer, is religious, loves using Mac computers and frequently mentions them for no apparent reason, and the entire basis of the story is that she's a diabetic Mac user who is persecuted by everyone for no apparent reason.

That is one specific fetish.

This is a complete waste of time is what it is. You'd have been better off spending all this time masturbating, at least that has a conclusive, happy ending.

There is no gain in any of this. If you don't like what someone posts, or their personality, you can simply add them to your /ignore list. The answer isn't to try and intimidate them or chasing them away. Those are bully tactics, not something a well-adjusted, honorable individual would stoop to. If someone appears weaker than you, because they have some personality disorder or physical disability, you don't win any prizes for taking them out of commission. You only get prizes and respect if you take out the equivalent of Mike Tyson or Mohammed Ali one-on-one, only then will you have earned it.

Anyway, I hope he/she/they return someday, or at least finish what was turning out to be a nice set of vanilla DOOM II maps.

If Chris wants to make maps and post them here, or otherwise participate in the community, there's nothing wrong with that.

Making up nonexistent people and using them for the purpose of talking up his own work in an attempt to mislead people and draw attention to himself, though, isn't going to be considered acceptable around here or, I would presume, anywhere else.

esselfortium said:

Making up nonexistent people and using them for the purpose of talking up his own work in an attempt to mislead people and draw attention to himself, though, isn't going to be considered acceptable around here or, I would presume, anywhere else.

I'm okay with it. Welcome to the internet, suckaaaaaas!

PS NEIS was actually made by my 4 year old neighbor and certainly not by myself and Xaser and Lutz and we are certainly not all the same person nor are any of the positive feedback posted on the topic all by the same person, me, using different screen names. Nope nope nope

One of the most entertaining threads I've seen in a long while. Well done, guys. It seems like LittleTemple has some serious issues, though quite what his problem is, it's hard to say. I just hope he gets some therapy or something because this kind of behavior can't be very healthy.