Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

So, how old are you ?

Twenty five, but I have more in common with my sixty two year old father than I do with people my own age. I'm alright with this.

Doomkid said:

It's kinda weird, my 23rd birthday was a few weeks ago and it was the first time I legitimately didn't give a damn and had no party whatsoever.

I celebrated my 23rd birthday last September (when you posted this) - same exact experience. No birthday plans of any variety, in fact the only difference for me was I took the day off work. No doubt all I did then was map for Skulldash or play some games.

Back when I lived in Canberra my friend and I would always have huge game sessions on our birthdays. It's a small town so there's not much in the way of opportunity, so overall I'm glad I left, but I still miss those big 8-10 people sessions. We had a 6 man FFA on one of them, that was fun as hell.

DekuMemer said:

14. But I try not to act immature

My first time playing the original Doom was when I was 14, I'm 21 now and I am still playing it, can't get enough, definitely a good start dude.

Doomkid said:

It's kinda weird, my 23rd birthday was a few weeks ago and it was the first time I legitimately didn't give a damn and had no party whatsoever. My present for my birthday was literally my fucking tax return. Woo.

Haha, my birthday is always during or before a big exam... so I'm not exactly in a festive mood to celebrate it, and when exams are finally done it's just like 'ehhh'.

15... AND IM FULLY LOADED WITH AUTISIM...

no but seriously i need my main account to be un-banned... you might know my name its Z e r t h e x

Enforcer said:

On January 28th I will be 30. .FUCK ME. .30 years old

We're in the same boat..... but it will be me first then you towards the end if the month. ;-)

zerman said:

15... AND IM FULLY LOADED WITH AUTISIM...

Reminds me of that Darkexodus guy, hehehe.

Zerthex? 15? Damn, me too. I'm feeling kinda ashamed of my age right now.

bzzrak said:

Reminds me of that Darkexodus guy, hehehe.

Zerthex? 15? Damn, me too. I'm feeling kinda ashamed of my age right now.

no i am actually autistic

Wow, so many young people! Nice to know we aren't some rare breed anymore in the Doom community.

@Daiceman What are you trying to say? Going to be 40 in 2016?