Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

So, how old are you ?

12 minutes ago, Royal_Sir said:

Lets just say I registered on Doomworld without my parents' permission.

So you where 13 years old in  '15? So you're 15 now?

Surprised to see so many young Doomers. I would expect most people would be 30-40. And the rest not even knowing what's the fuzz all about Doom.

Aww... I thought someone were going to try and figure out my age but people just passed my thought game over. :-<

9 hours ago, NeedHealth said:

I have not necessarily exactly a couple of years left before I am to old for an almanac.

5 hours ago, NeedHealth said:

Aww... I thought someone were going to try and figure out my age but people just passed my thought game over. :-<

How would you be too old for an almanac? An almanac is a book of information.

4 minutes ago, Xyzzy01 said:

How would you be too old for an almanac? An almanac is a book of information.

Palm meet face, should have written calender not almanac. Aw, chucks....

Looking at all the smart ass ways people have said their age in this tread made me realise I'm a month short of being a quater-century old.

On 8/28/2017 at 5:03 AM, Eris Falling said:

*sad sigh*

Be glad you aren't yet 30 like me. :P

23 and as each day passes, I'm getting older and older and running out of time to enjoy my life since I'm too busy living like I'm 40 (and don't really have a choice). 

This thread is 4 years old now.

15 minutes ago, stru said:

I'm too busy living like I'm 40 (and don't really have a choice). 

I'm pretty sure life for all working adults is more or less the same between the ages of 20 and 60.

37 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

I'm pretty sure life for all working adults is more or less the same between the ages of 20 and 60.

It just sucks because I grew up around wealthier people my age who don't have to work and instead, they use their parents money and spend the summer traveling, exploring, and having fun. Meanwhile, I'm working 50 hours of work just trying to pay my bills. Social media depresses me when I see all these people going on adventures and I'm stuck in my office all day every day.

By the time I'll be financially able to have that same fun, I'll be retired. 

2 hours ago, Avoozl said:

Be glad you aren't yet 30 like me. :P

This thread seems to get bumped like once a year so I expect I'll be back to quote this one day :P

1 hour ago, stru said:

It just sucks because I grew up around wealthier people my age who don't have to work and instead, they use their parents money and spend the summer traveling, exploring, and having fun. Meanwhile, I'm working 50 hours of work just trying to pay my bills. Social media depresses me when I see all these people going on adventures and I'm stuck in my office all day every day.

By the time I'll be financially able to have that same fun, I'll be retired. 

So you, like the majority of us, aren't in the wealthy 1%. At least you'll have some sense of accomplishment and value to your money. :)