Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

So, how old are you ?

Recently turned 19. Loving the brick-wall transition to adulthood you need to headbutt through!

That metaphor has so many unintended layers in meaning!

Jesus christ, I didn't realize this thread had been resurrected.

Well I'll be 18 soon. And so far not much has changed.

8 hours ago, nxGangGirl said:

Jesus christ, I didn't realize this thread had been resurrected.

Well I'll be 18 soon. And so far not much has changed.

Take care of your knees and teeth. 

On 10/11/2017 at 11:29 AM, GhoulDesecrator said:

19, figuring out wtf i want to do with my life, Oh well

Good luck. I'm 30 and I still don't know.

12 minutes ago, NeedHealth said:

Also, this. I didn't take care of my teeth so things are pretty bad. I can save them, but it'll be expensive. I've done construction for most of 20 years plus and been a roofer on and off for 15 of that, and my knees are starting to notify me that they're gonna give me hell here real soon if I don't slow down and utilize them more efficiently.

EDIT: I just now discovered that the little plus sign is for multi-quotes, but I have no idea how to cancel out a post I'm currently in the middle of, copy quotes or remove them. I'm learning.

4 hours ago, NeedHealth said:

My teeth are straight and sexy. My knees have always been fucked up

Just still 20 years old, but after few weeks in november I'll be 21, but mentally I'll still be 16 years old disrespectful and unresponsible teenage. I mean, disrespectful for silly rules or bounds which wants me drag down.

4 hours ago, Myst.Haruko said:

Just still 20 years old, but after few weeks in november I'll be 21, but mentally I'll still be 16 years old disrespectful and unresponsible teenage. I mean, disrespectful for silly rules or bounds which wants me drag down.

lol tell me about it 

gonna be 24 in november, time just keeps gettin' faster and I just keep puttin' off my responsibilities 😎

12 hours ago, Myst.Haruko said:

I'm 33 (34 come December) and I still feel like this :-P  Actually I was in this therapy group once and brought up how I still feel like I'm fresh out of high school despite my age.  Apparently it's pretty common, because every other person except one there said the same.

I'm 17 (female) mature for my age though. I loved Doom since my (ex)boyfriend showed it to me when I was at his house once.

I fell in love with Doom more than him, lol.

1 hour ago, dethtoll said:

I'm kind of weirded out by how many people are just barely in their 20s or not even.

I (as someone who is 19 as stated above) am happy to see this many people close to my age in love with Doom. Sure the game is older than a lot of its fans, but in my case and probably many others I was introduced to Doom at an extremely young age by someone who was able to play it when it first came out (my dad is awesome for that!). This type of thing probably lowers the average age of Doom fans quite considerably.

1 hour ago, dethtoll said:

I'm kind of weirded out by how many people are just barely in their 20s or not even.

Why?

Mostly due to the age of the game, the age of the forum, and the average age of the long-time user.