Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

So, how old are you ?

On 21. 12. 2017 at 10:41 PM, nurabsal said:

25 years old guy here. And im also the new guy here so greetings to all doomers from Slovakia!

Vitej sousede :)

Hopefully, pedophilia doesn't come along and ruin my life after I post here.

I'm 14 years old.

Normally, someone at this age would be playing nothing more than the next Call of Duty. Nope. Here's a teenager with no life and/or friends playing a 25 year old game.

Well, I'm 21 years old and at this autumn I'll be 22 years old.  I'm still feeling like I'm still 16 years old. How time flies fast, heck.

On 2/16/2018 at 4:24 AM, Poohlyash said:

Seventeen. Whats the purpose of this thread again?

I don't think there is one, tbh. But it is interesting to see the different ages of people who peruse these forums/play Doom.

On 2/13/2018 at 6:52 PM, GamingMarine said:

Hopefully, pedophilia doesn't come along and ruin my life after I post here.

I'm 14 years old.

Normally, someone at this age would be playing nothing more than the next Call of Duty. Nope. Here's a teenager with no life and/or friends playing a 25 year old game.

To be fair, most people and/or friends are overrated. I have literally 3 friends in real life. Quality over quanity, and all that jazz. Find people you can tolerate and/or like.

50 minutes ago, Chewyninja69 said:

people and/or friends are overrated

No, they are not

51 minutes ago, Chewyninja69 said:

Find people you can tolerate and/or like.

Tolerate and/or like the people you can find, instead

3 hours ago, Chewyninja69 said:

To be fair, most people and/or friends are overrated.

People you've got nothing to do with? Maybe.

Friends? Definitely not. Should that ever be the case then it's a clear indication you probably shouldn't be friends in the first place, whatever the reason may be.

4 hours ago, bzzrak said:

Tolerate and/or like the people you can find, instead

This. Sometimes you just gotta put up with some people. Grin and bear it. It's a part of life. 

If I tell you all my age then I will have to kill you!  Again, If I tell you all my age then you may just abandon me...someone told me at work that I was around when the earth was cooling.  

19 gonna turn 20 this summer, I remember my earlier posts on this thread posting that I was 16, yikes time goes by quick.

17 years old, but will be turning 18 this year though.

Doom-wise, I can also add that the age when I started playing DOOM was when I was 4 or 5 years of age.

On 2/15/2018 at 8:00 PM, Myst.Haruko said:

Well, I'm 21 years old and at this autumn I'll be 22 years old.  I'm still feeling like I'm still 16 years old. How time flies fast, heck.

I can relate as I'm turning 31 in twelve days, and even with everything I've done in the last couple of decades when I was really conscious of my actions it still felt like it creeped up out of nowhere. Yes, I do still feel 16, my parents still tower over me in a sense, and I still don't know what I want to do with my life. Oddly enough, life is becoming interesting and amusing and fun again after the weird and shitty bit my late 20's turned into.