Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

So, how old are you ?

14 years old, not lying. I started playing Doom when Dad introduced me to it and played the heck out of the awesome first episode of the original Doom when I was in Grade 3. Fast forward years later and I'm now a Grade 9 student and started mapping for Doom and Doom II and have already released one and I'm planning on releasing another map that was made in 3 weeks.

4 minutes ago, bzzrak said:

An adult in exactly half a year

Hahahah, crazy, I know!

It seemed like it was only yesterday, huh?

9 hours ago, DuckReconMajor said:

Same here, I might have replied a some point, but I am 29 now. Life is over!!

Time to die :p .

I'm too old to remember when and if I've replied to this thread, but currently 34 years, 162 days, 11 hours and 36 minutes. I don't know the exact second.

At November I'll be 23 years old. I think, I'll be forever stuck in my teenage years, just only my body will get older. 

27 going on 28. Played the original Doom only three years ago. I was aware of the game, and then I saw Doom 2016 causing a stir and thought "You know what? I should give the classic Doom a shot."

And now here I am.

On page 12 I was 28. I was married (not happily) and stuck in a rut. My life felt like I was going nowhere. 

On page 21 I was 30. I was recently divorced, depressed, and in the beginning stages of an intense drug addiction.

On page 25 I was turning 31. I was about to enter into the worst period of my drug addiction. A few months later I had lost everything. A lifelong friend from middle school bought me a bus ticket to Salt Lake City, where I went with nothing but a bag of clothes and started over.

Now I'm 32. I've turned my life completely around. I kicked the drugs cold turkey. I'm dating a good woman. I have plans and a clear path for the future, and a sense of optimism for the first time in my life.

It is absolutely crazy how much has happened in the last five years. I can't even keep it all straight in my head. The next decade will be quite busy but I'm excited to see what it brings.

I vaguely remember this thread yet i don't recall posting in it, but there it is on the first page. That post was 3 months before i went on a path that completely changed my viewpoints in life. My perspective of empathy has drastically increased, petty issues that were once something i commonly participated in no longer phase or interest me. I was morbidly obese a big portion of my life, started at my peak of 360 lbs and over the last 2 years i've gotten down to 178 lbs. I am really just disassociated more than anything these days.

I'm 33 as of last July. I hurt my back by laying on my side the other day, i switched from laying on my back to my side. It caused a back pain that lasted 3 days. That's what getting older is like. That's what we all have to look forward to. Anywho i hope everyone here is doing well. Thanks for reading and have a nice day. :)