Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

So, how old are you ?

3 hours ago, DynastyLORD said:

Im tall, that counts?

I'm going to guess that you're 10 years old and therefore too young to use these forums. Convince me otherwise.

Also I'm 28.

You already have a warning for spamming low-effort messages on the forums, I'd recommend a straight answer.

9 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

Happy burpday!

Thanks. I gave you a megasphere reaction because I think its the most overpowered one out of the four.

On 10/21/2022 at 2:15 PM, MrFroz said:

I turned 27 years old today. Hope I don't get to join the club.

Next one is the 33-club.

On 10/21/2022 at 5:06 AM, Obsidian said:

You already have a warning for spamming low-effort messages on the forums, I'd recommend a straight answer.

+ I tougth that part of the forum was for literally anything else.

i'm Wolfenstein 3D old.

I'm Doomkid's age now, gotta talk about the good old days and what not :)

Edited by xScavengerWolfx : Misread the OP

On 10/21/2022 at 5:38 PM, Redneckerz said:

31+1 tomorrow. Almost a Scorpio, but a Libra.

On 10/21/2022 at 1:15 PM, MrFroz said:

I turned 27 years old today. Hope I don't get to join the club.

Belated happy birthday to you both.

4 hours ago, DynastyLORD said:

That doesn't mean it's a total free-for-all. Smart-ass or childish responses can be a touch irritating. 

1 minute ago, Koko Ricky said:

That doesn't mean it's a total free-for-all. Smart-ass or childish responses can be a touch irritating. 

^

I agree with this person 100% i mean there's a time and place to be a smart ass or make a dumb meme joke but childish/dumb saying like that will get you toss in the cages with the imps.

4 hours ago, DynastyLORD said:

Ok let me get this right, your 16 and you though this forum was for literally anything else? I feel like you not old enough to be here since i've been seen your posts lately. But that's up for the mods/admins to deal with. Not me.

@DynastyLORD In general, a thread should have some kind of actual content, whether it's an idea for people to discuss, news, or educational info. You can still make fun threads, they just need to have a little effort behind them. If there's no discussion to be had, then the thread has no value and just takes up space. You can post whatever you'd like on your profile, though. It's good to lurk around for a while in order to see what kind of topics are tolerated here. I'm not a moderator, just giving you a heads-up. If everyone was allowed to create threads just to say good morning/goodnight, the place would be a mess. Just be more mindful of what you post and don't treat the forums like you're on Facebook or Twitter and you'll be okay.

3 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

Belated happy birthday to you both.

Here's another megasphere for you. Wonder what you're going to do with all that extra health and armor, hehe.

9 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

@DynastyLORD In general, a thread should have some kind of actual content, whether it's an idea for people to discuss, news, or educational info. You can still make fun threads, they just need to have a little effort behind them. If there's no discussion to be had, then the thread has no value and just takes up space. You can post whatever you'd like on your profile, though. It's good to lurk around for a while in order to see what kind of topics are tolerated here. I'm not a moderator, just giving you a heads-up. If everyone was allowed to create threads just to say good morning/goodnight, the place would be a mess. Just be more mindful of what you post and don't treat the forums like you're on Facebook or Twitter and you'll be okay.

Allrigthy Then, sorry! 

Surprising how bad people are at judging each others' ages, sometimes, at least when they rely on that person's online demeanor and public-face and whatnot to know.

10 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

I'm 32 today :^)

Happy birthday noble sir.