Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

So, how old are you ?

20 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Man, sorry to inform you but they're changing the age requirement to 65+. They're looking to get more WWII vets into the community. Originally it was going to be 95+ but that would be a little extreme.

lol

Your EyeOfStone just turned 41 this February. If you haven't yet and you're reading this, it'll happen to you too.

I'm not so senile yet that I can't remember that my first copy of Shareware DOOM was a 5x7 floppy, my first copy of Full DOOM 1 was on 3x5's and that DOOM 2 was my first CD-ROM computer game. It's lovely to scroll all the way to the top of this thread and see that I am basically twice as old as anyone else who's replied.

I am sure I'm not the oldest person here, btw.

Eh, it happens. I told myself that I was gonna stop aging at about 25, cause back then there was a rule about rental cars, but each and every year since then, I keep messing up.

I just arrived directly from Astroverse to this planet by around the time Doom made its first appearance in a dream Romero and team had back in the day, of some day "hey, what about we create a game like this?" kind of thing :)

9 hours ago, ducon said:

J₀, ψ and δ are not defined.

Damn it, well I appreciate someone trying to solve it

Can't decide if I'm saddened or enthusiastic about the fact that by the end of this year I become 30.

On 3/4/2023 at 8:03 PM, NiGHTS108 said:

Damn it, well I appreciate someone trying to solve it

I know anyway so I don't need to solve it :P

THIS AND MORE, COMING IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF RANDOM WAD FRIDAY

Even though I'm 15 years old, I can already feel how fast the time passes. So live your life at your fullest and spend time with your family while you still can.

On 3/4/2023 at 3:44 PM, ducon said:

J₀, ψ and δ are not defined.

J0 has to be the 0th Bessel function (the limit is equal to 0 i guess), delta has to be the Dirac delta impulse (the integral is equal to 1), psi not sure but it's probably just another dummy expression that gives 0 or 1. I hate maths though.

10 minutes ago, ClumsyDoomer said:

J0 has to be the 0th Bessel function (the limit is equal to 0 i guess), delta has to be the Dirac delta impulse (the integral is equal to 1), psi not sure but it's probably just another dummy expression that gives 0 or 1. I hate maths though.

The only psi (ψ) I know used in math NOT in the sense of a placeholder variable are the polygamma functions. But here it appears to be just a dummy placeholder variable. (Can't solve this myself though...)

38 minutes ago, Grassy chunks said:

The only psi (ψ) I know used in math NOT in the sense of a placeholder variable are the polygamma functions. But here it appears to be just a dummy placeholder variable. (Can't solve this myself though...)

QWfq-hMhE4M.jpg?size=1920x672&quality=96
If i guessed right, this equals 15 and kind of justifies the overcomplicated nerd joke, heh