Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

3 Heures d'agonie demos [-complevel 2]

Memfis said:

Please try to cure your addiction then because misleading filenames are annoying.

absolutely. it's one thing that people are lazy to name files properly, or include even the barest text files (grrr...), but intentionally misleading us is just wrong.

Nice Wilou. :) This level is indeed very luck-based, just like some other map01 you made, hehe.

joe-ilya said:

MAP28 pacifist in 0:31

Check out the demo in your archive. Seems like it was recorded on another wad (even the length is different)

joe-ilya said:

MAP28 pacifist in 0:31

As ClumsyDoomer said, this isn't a 3hafinal demo. The demo footer shows that it was recorded for 4doom5.wad.

Also, nice to see new demos from you, ClumsyDoomer.

joe-ilya said:

MAP28 pacifist in 0:29
Even improved

In addition to ClumsyDoomer's comments, maybe you should consider naming your text files in accordance with the demo name itself.
For example, if your demo is called 3ha28-pa-029-joeilya.lmp, then your .txt file should be called 3ha28-pa-029-joeilya.txt as well.

If you name your text file "text.txt" and if I download all of your demos and extract them in the same subfolder, the files will get overwritten, which is not cool. :)

Map 20 UV Max in 4:37
Map 31 UV Max in 4:34

And that should take care of the max table for this WAD, unless someone decides to try to achieve a legit sub-1:13 for Map 16.

3harev.zip

Map29 pacifist in 0:33. BTW, I'm still not satisfied with the time, but I'm really tired of this map.

Also, there is a huge explanation of all possible routes in the TXT. Hopefully you will understand everything because I'm bad at explaining things and my english is far from perfect.

3h29p033.zip

New run. Nobody has posted here in a while huh?
Map 09 UV-Max in 1:16
Would've gotten 1:14 if I had ACTUALLY hit the exit switch right...
Sorry mods for bumping a thread from last year...

3ha09-116.zip